A$AP

Man shut the hell up and just enjoy the music. Take a note from him and realize that not everybody needs to sound exactly like the region where their from on every track. Maybe if you guys would have done that sooner New York wouldn't have gotten left back in 2004.

Man shut the hell up and just enjoy the music. Take a note from him and realize that not everybody needs to sound exactly like the region where their from on every track. Maybe if you guys would have done that sooner New York wouldn't have gotten left back in 2004.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Did the mixtape give you chills?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

lulz
laugh.gif

lulz
laugh.gif

lulz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

So ninja you telling me this sounds like a Mike Jones or Paul Wall album ? It definitely has some influence but it doesn't go that deep at all I hear more bone (early 90's Jay-Z flow) than anything. You reaching and you know it
laugh.gif
 on what track? 

Exactly...do ya listen to Music or ya just skim thru it?Da jolly ranchers? Da lean? Tippin44s on Cadillacs? Yea....if homie's residence was within da houstonLimits ya would've wrote homie off as "typical"...can't b mad though, NYC makes starsOutta everyone heh.
Sometimes I'm not sure whether you're NT's greatest troll or an idiot. 
laugh.gif

So ninja you telling me this sounds like a Mike Jones or Paul Wall album ? It definitely has some influence but it doesn't go that deep at all I hear more bone (early 90's Jay-Z flow) than anything. You reaching and you know it
laugh.gif
 on what track? 

Exactly...do ya listen to Music or ya just skim thru it?Da jolly ranchers? Da lean? Tippin44s on Cadillacs? Yea....if homie's residence was within da houstonLimits ya would've wrote homie off as "typical"...can't b mad though, NYC makes starsOutta everyone heh.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 on what track? 

laugh.gif

I love that NT can be so hypercritical of a 23 year old who just released his first professional piece of work. 
pimp.gif

I love that NT can be so hypercritical of a 23 year old who just released his first professional piece of work. 
pimp.gif

Never heard Bone's flow replicated so well...

...tape lived up to the hype.

Drake was out here on the radio last nite intro'in' Rocky's songs and !#$!...

...it's lookin' good for the Harlem kid right now.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Back
Top Bottom