A$AP

French and Vado aren't new, though. Yeah it's nice those dudes been bubbling for a bit, but Rocky finna boil over. Rocky's ceiling is way higher than them dudes. Conclusion: Rocky won

Maybe you right, nobody in NY would pick Rocky over them, but guaranteed the other 49 states would pick Rocky over them, which matters way more.

Maybe you right, nobody in NY would pick Rocky over them, but guaranteed the other 49 states would pick Rocky over them, which matters way more.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by th3kid

You dudes know I meant from a newer artist. Come on now.
laugh.gif

According to who? No one in ny would pick a$ap over vado or french.

All of us NY NTers would. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

If you would've read the rest of what I wrote, you'd know why. If French and Vado never got cosignment by bigger names they'd just be more $%+!%% from NY.

laugh.gif

If you would've read the rest of what I wrote, you'd know why. If French and Vado never got cosignment by bigger names they'd just be more $%+!%% from NY.

Originally Posted by polorico

the blind hate for the east coast is crazy.

your reaching if you think French aint hotter than this dude , I live in texas and french becoming a house hold name of people who listen to new rap music......

NYC sets the bar for hip hop music, as far back as it goes.....

Dudes in the south have allready killed the game , thats why i dont claim or co sign half the BS out this area.

Lets not get it twisted Vado is nice , Id take Vado on his worse day over half the basura thats being sucked up by all the college kids now .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Biggest load of BS in this thread. I mess with French but he's definitely not becoming a household name here.
laugh.gif

Stop it.

Originally Posted by polorico

the blind hate for the east coast is crazy.

your reaching if you think French aint hotter than this dude , I live in texas and french becoming a house hold name of people who listen to new rap music......

NYC sets the bar for hip hop music, as far back as it goes.....

Dudes in the south have allready killed the game , thats why i dont claim or co sign half the BS out this area.

Lets not get it twisted Vado is nice , Id take Vado on his worse day over half the basura thats being sucked up by all the college kids now .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Biggest load of BS in this thread. I mess with French but he's definitely not becoming a household name here.
laugh.gif

Stop it.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Yall really be tryna talk for the whole of NY...smh. There's still a lot of people that's not even up on A$AP yet, haven't even heard 1 song not purple swag or peso.
French Might not be your cup of tea but he buzzing hard on his own strength...no major co-signs, so many lil #%#*%% and birds  running round  adding 'montana' to they moniker cause of frenchy

A$AP mixtape is smooth as !%#% though no denying that, bangs in the whip. Hope he blows up (nh)

I support most artists from NY buzzing and tryna shine cause #%#*%% be tryna %%$% on NY hard nowadays 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Yall really be tryna talk for the whole of NY...smh. There's still a lot of people that's not even up on A$AP yet, haven't even heard 1 song not purple swag or peso.
French Might not be your cup of tea but he buzzing hard on his own strength...no major co-signs, so many lil #%#*%% and birds  running round  adding 'montana' to they moniker cause of frenchy

A$AP mixtape is smooth as !%#% though no denying that, bangs in the whip. Hope he blows up (nh)

I support most artists from NY buzzing and tryna shine cause #%#*%% be tryna %%$% on NY hard nowadays 

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i can say i've sat in the studio with the kid, and he does not write all his verses he def has help with his bars

Well that about wraps this one up
best up and coming artist from NY my %#% .....did Vado die? Is French in jail?
this dude is iight kinda corny you cant be true to your hood but ehhh I guess its watever sales right
for the record I'm from NY and wouldnt know dude was alive if it wasnt for this thread

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i can say i've sat in the studio with the kid, and he does not write all his verses he def has help with his bars

Well that about wraps this one up
best up and coming artist from NY my %#% .....did Vado die? Is French in jail?
this dude is iight kinda corny you cant be true to your hood but ehhh I guess its watever sales right
for the record I'm from NY and wouldnt know dude was alive if it wasnt for this thread

Back
Top Bottom