A/C or Windows down?

Windows down, because my AC is busted
frown.gif

A/C in the hot months, I am not trying to roll my windows down with black leather interior.
laugh.gif

windows down. i use to always hate when grown folks always used ac when i was a kid. the AC never gets to the back of the car.

i love the feeling of all that air hitting my face.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

windows down on the streets, but A/C on the freeway.
glasses.gif
co sign...

also A/C wen ur doin that good "good" in the back seat
wink.gif
pimp.gif
i did it once wen it was hot as hell no windows rolled down orA/C
grin.gif
dumb idea.. i couldnt breathe and was light headed as hell.. i wasbouta have a heat stroke
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Both. I always have to drive with my window at least cracked.

Even in the butt of winter I keep my window down and heat pumping. I guess I love the fresh air?

Windows Down almost always.love it most on a nice night and might throw on a little heat on the legs and I'm crusin

AC when im chillin, got the music low or on the highway
Windows down when im cruzin locally & got the music up

[h3]Windows down vs. air conditioning[/h3]
"Urban puzzle": it is more efficient, on a hot day, to run with the A/C on and windows up than to run with windows down (b/c of increasing car's drag).

Computer-based mpg measurements: * 11.7/11.8 with A/C on and windows up * 11.7/11.8 with A/C off and windows up * 11.3 with A/C off and windows down

So, according to the computer, it's better to use A/C with windows up.

This was too quick and easy for TV, so they decided to stage a seven hour marathon, race-til-you're-empty duel, with Jamie driving an SUV with A/C on and Adam driving an SUV with windows down. Though, once the safety inspector intervened, it was no longer a seven-hour marathon, it was a bit slower (45mph instead of 55mph), and a lot shorter (only 5 gallons each).

Jamie's A/C car ran out of gas first -- Adam's windows down SUV ran for another 30 laps -- completely contradicting the computer mpg estimate. Computer estimate based on air flow into the engine, so it would appear that it is unable to properly model the difference between A/C and windows down.

Mythbusted

Back
Top Bottom