A/C or Windows down?

Ever since i watched that Mythbusters episode

>50 mph: A/C
<50 mph: Windows down (unless it's really hot)

I forgot, vented seats are my best friend in the summer.
So a/c is a must.

But real talk, when the windows are down and you stop at a light on a 90 degree day, you feel like someone put a torch to your body

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

But real talk, when the windows are down and you stop at a light on a 90 degree day, you feel like someone put a torch to your body

I always shake my head when i see a car full of people on a 90 degree day and the windows are down.

AC all day. Got to keep the car aerodynamic for maximum acceleration and speed. The burning more gas thing I find hilarious
laugh.gif
. My boy stay with his windowsdown and I try and tell him but he doesn't listen. Ill roll with my engineering degree though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Highway AC on.
Secondary roads, ect windows down.

Sometimes both =/
Same with me, plus I can't hear my tunes while drving on the highway with the windows down.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

Windows down. A/C burns too much gas.

Maybe i'll put on the A/C as soon as I get my tints.
pimp.gif

you do know windows down in the highway burns just as much gas
Drag coefficient FTL. Not to mention that it's loud as hell with the windows down on the highway.
Damn i said in instead of on...

straight dominican
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tu ta pasao.

I love windows down.

but my long hair is a nuisances, thinking about going back to the buzz cut.

either or, i like a/c too.

AC!!! hardly ever put my windows down... dunno how people can drive coupes with the top down and not get annoyed at all the dust and whatever else that comesin...

AC!!! hardly ever put my windows down... dunno how people can drive coupes with the top down and not get annoyed at all the dust and whatever else that comesin...

Originally Posted by RFX45

I never put my car windows down so a/c for me.

Didn't Mythbusters busted the myth that a/c uses up more gas?
Or that at least it is not significant enough to make a big difference?
Yea.... its just a myth.

A/C all the time unless its a nice mid 70's type of day with low humidity, if that's the case its windows down, sunroof open, Jeezy blasting.

A/C

Too humid in the south to have windows down. Maybe at night I'll have windows down SOMETIME.

Back
Top Bottom