A few pics from a photoshoot I did yesterday **Updated w/video footage**

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^Can you change the clothes too?

laugh.gif

N's on NT are harsh.
laugh.gif

But well done lokiD40 they look a lot better after you edited them.

7 pages of hate finally paid off NT still is helpful.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^Can you change the clothes too?

laugh.gif

N's on NT are harsh.
laugh.gif

But well done lokiD40 they look a lot better after you edited them.

7 pages of hate finally paid off NT still is helpful.

^Yea in all seriousness, those pics look a lot more presentable for the OP. Heck, he might get a
pimp.gif
or 2 in the photography thread!

^Yea in all seriousness, those pics look a lot more presentable for the OP. Heck, he might get a
pimp.gif
or 2 in the photography thread!

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by rashi

I'll never understand why dudes in So Fla feel the need to wear the long sleeves, jeans, and a ski hats in 100 degree weather!

I see guys at bus stops at the height of the afternoon wearing sweaters and jeans. WTH

YOU RIGHT

DUDES JUST LOVE BEANIES & JACKETS
pimp.gif

These the same dudes that always brag about how great it is to live in a place where its always hot. Then they turn around and wearing long sleeves in 80 degree weather.

Everybody wants to be a NYer but dont nobody want to be a NYer.

I'll never understand why dudes in So Fla feel the need to wear the long sleeves, jeans, and a ski hats in 100 degree weather!

I see guys at bus stops at the height of the afternoon wearing sweaters and jeans. WTH

YOU RIGHT

pimp.gif

These the same dudes that always brag about how great it is to live in a place where its always hot. Then they turn around and wearing long sleeves in 80 degree weather.

as an outsider looking in.. FL has always been kind of slow about fashion
i mean its FL, i thought its hot down there.. when do you need to wear toques and hoodies?

as an outsider looking in.. FL has always been kind of slow about fashion
i mean its FL, i thought its hot down there.. when do you need to wear toques and hoodies?

Originally Posted by Diego

YOU RIGHT

pimp.gif

NEW YORK IS THE LAST THING ON THEY MIND

YOU HERB

CRAWL  TO UR HELLHOLE U CALL A SUBWAY

YOU RIGHT

pimp.gif

YOU HERB

YOU RIGHT

pimp.gif

YOU HERB

Go somewhere wit your jackets at the beach.

YOU RIGHT

pimp.gif

YOU HERB

Go somewhere wit your jackets at the beach.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

get a better camera photographer

Fixed. And get out of here with the excuse that they're straight from the camera - they should at least be in focus and the exposure about right - those are terrible - blurred and overexposed mostly.

Back
Top Bottom