A few pics from a photoshoot I did yesterday **Updated w/video footage**

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Preciate all the criticism! Whether positive, negative, or in-between. I could care less about being bashed via the net because none of us will never meet face to face but, thanks to the fellas who showed love. Im not trying to flaunt, or be better than the next man. Im out here trying to carve my niche in this world just like anyother human being. If you dudes were to post up a business or career venture type of post, I'd definately show love. But, it is what is. I can't alter the next mans mindset. We all have a free voice so, who am I to try to tell the nxt man what to say or how to act?

Glad you got this mindset instead of being defensive after you asked for criticism. NT don't play when it comes to the LULZ.......

What exactly are you guys going to do with your firm though? What clothing designs have you done? Got any examples of those? How soon til the finished pictures?  Hope you come back and post those here.

Keep doing what you love to do though.  You can only learn and get better.

Preciate all the criticism! Whether positive, negative, or in-between. I could care less about being bashed via the net because none of us will never meet face to face but, thanks to the fellas who showed love. Im not trying to flaunt, or be better than the next man. Im out here trying to carve my niche in this world just like anyother human being. If you dudes were to post up a business or career venture type of post, I'd definately show love. But, it is what is. I can't alter the next mans mindset. We all have a free voice so, who am I to try to tell the nxt man what to say or how to act?

Glad you got this mindset instead of being defensive after you asked for criticism. NT don't play when it comes to the LULZ.......

What exactly are you guys going to do with your firm though? What clothing designs have you done? Got any examples of those? How soon til the finished pictures?  Hope you come back and post those here.

Keep doing what you love to do though.  You can only learn and get better.

I personally hate it when a "company" gets started up, then says "website coming soon" IMO it sounds real unprofessional. you only have one chance to make a first impression. launch your company correctly

I personally hate it when a "company" gets started up, then says "website coming soon" IMO it sounds real unprofessional. you only have one chance to make a first impression. launch your company correctly

G I know what professional pictures look like unedited, those are not good pictures and the lighting is bad. If you're serious about this you should find another photographer.

G I know what professional pictures look like unedited, those are not good pictures and the lighting is bad. If you're serious about this you should find another photographer.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

This is without a shadow of a doubt the worst photoshoot I've ever seen. You have insulted photoshoots around the world and have ruined them for me forever. Thank you. Thank you for your contribution to my disdain of the art of photoshoots. You bum.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

This is without a shadow of a doubt the worst photoshoot I've ever seen. You have insulted photoshoots around the world and have ruined them for me forever. Thank you. Thank you for your contribution to my disdain of the art of photoshoots. You bum.

roll.gif

Pretty much, myself and a friend out of Fort Lauderdale, FL are trying to venture into styling and clothng design and merchandising. All criticism is welcome. Twitter is @Finessence_GHG. For facebook or anything, PM me or DM my twitter. Our co-firm name is "Being Supreme Styling Group" Show love fellas! Blog and Site coming soon. 1 love

Aww man...

Everyone stay trying to do this these days.
eyes.gif

Good luck man. I'm just interested to know why its easier to get people into vanity careers instead of things that people actually need.

Pretty much, myself and a friend out of Fort Lauderdale, FL are trying to venture into styling and clothng design and merchandising. All criticism is welcome. Twitter is @Finessence_GHG. For facebook or anything, PM me or DM my twitter. Our co-firm name is "Being Supreme Styling Group" Show love fellas! Blog and Site coming soon. 1 love

Aww man...

Everyone stay trying to do this these days.
eyes.gif

Good luck man. I'm just interested to know why its easier to get people into vanity careers instead of things that people actually need.

Back
Top Bottom