A few pics from a photoshoot I did yesterday **Updated w/video footage**

laugh.gif
hey op why shoot in Downtown Fort Lauderdale though?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Pretty much, myself and a friend out of Fort Lauderdale, FL are trying to venture into styling and clothng design and merchandising. All criticism is welcome. Twitter is @Finessence_GHG. For facebook or anything, PM me or DM my twitter. Our co-firm name is "Being Supreme Styling Group" Show love fellas! Blog and Site coming soon. 1 love

Aww man...

Everyone stay trying to do this these days.
eyes.gif

Good luck man. I'm just interested to know why its easier to get people into vanity careers instead of things that people actually need.
It's easier to do somethin' that requires no further education.

Pretty much, myself and a friend out of Fort Lauderdale, FL are trying to venture into styling and clothng design and merchandising. All criticism is welcome. Twitter is @Finessence_GHG. For facebook or anything, PM me or DM my twitter. Our co-firm name is "Being Supreme Styling Group" Show love fellas! Blog and Site coming soon. 1 love

Aww man...

eyes.gif

Good luck man. I'm just interested to know why its easier to get people into vanity careers instead of things that people actually need.
It's easier to do somethin' that requires no further education.

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

laugh.gif

what i don't understand is why you rocking long sleeves sweaters and a Bennie hat in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Its probably 80's outside. Ya anemic or something?

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

laugh.gif

what i don't understand is why you rocking long sleeves sweaters and a Bennie hat in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Its probably 80's outside. Ya anemic or something?

Why are you wearing sweaters, jeans, and beanies??? You live in FLORIDA.....it's HOTTTTT!!!!!

And for the second time, the photos ARE NOT edited. These are the raw images. Of course they wouldnt immaculate or sharp.

just start saying the pics are edited and the dude that photoshopped them did a crappy job. only way you can semi save yourself from this. and that shirt, what bargain bin you get that from?

Why are you wearing sweaters, jeans, and beanies??? You live in FLORIDA.....it's HOTTTTT!!!!!

And for the second time, the photos ARE NOT edited. These are the raw images. Of course they wouldnt immaculate or sharp.

just start saying the pics are edited and the dude that photoshopped them did a crappy job. only way you can semi save yourself from this. and that shirt, what bargain bin you get that from?

Good luck man. You can only get better. Keep working towards becoming what you are trying to become. Everyone starts out somewhere.

Good luck man. You can only get better. Keep working towards becoming what you are trying to become. Everyone starts out somewhere.

Aww man...

eyes.gif

Too many people see the blogs, trends and magazines and think they can do it too. They don't realize it actually takes hardwork and passion to do it and build up that network.
Pretty sure most succesful people never went about it the way OP is....just sayin..

Aww man...

eyes.gif

Too many people see the blogs, trends and magazines and think they can do it too. They don't realize it actually takes hardwork and passion to do it and build up that network.
Pretty sure most succesful people never went about it the way OP is....just sayin..

Originally Posted by nkwu11

THIS.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

THIS.

You should've photoshopped the pictures before you posted them.

Perhaps, photoshop some women onto the pictures too.

Prepare to put on your flamesuit OP.

You should've photoshopped the pictures before you posted them.

Perhaps, photoshop some women onto the pictures too.

Prepare to put on your flamesuit OP.

Back
Top Bottom