A few pics from a photoshoot I did yesterday **Updated w/video footage**

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

laugh.gif
hey op why shoot in Downtown Fort Lauderdale though?

what i don't understand is why you rocking long sleeves sweaters and a Bennie hat in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Its probably 80's outside. Ya anemic or something?
true, lately its either been hot or raining

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

laugh.gif
hey op why shoot in Downtown Fort Lauderdale though?

what i don't understand is why you rocking long sleeves sweaters and a Bennie hat in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Its probably 80's outside. Ya anemic or something?
true, lately its either been hot or raining

I mean, even if the photos are unedited, your boy did an over all terrible job taking the pictures. You're suppose to give yourselves a little room to crop. With the pics being as close as they are, you can't really do much to save them. Your boy needs to learn what negative space is. Also the lighting in the pictures is terrible.

Also, nothing about your photos say you have supreme taste in anything, if that's what you were trying to achieve. My recommendation would be that you take it back to the drawing board.

I mean, even if the photos are unedited, your boy did an over all terrible job taking the pictures. You're suppose to give yourselves a little room to crop. With the pics being as close as they are, you can't really do much to save them. Your boy needs to learn what negative space is. Also the lighting in the pictures is terrible.

Also, nothing about your photos say you have supreme taste in anything, if that's what you were trying to achieve. My recommendation would be that you take it back to the drawing board.

For the cats that think this is "new" to me. Fashion, art, and music have ALWAYS been my interests and passion. I was the type of child that didnt want toys and games as a gift or present. I wanted clothes and shoes. Most of you are from the outside looking in. Also, I was a visual arts student in High School and won a few scholastic awards so, how could I possibly be perpetrating? The only reason I dont really blog is because that's not really the route I want to go. I would like to style local rappers, models, females, hell, even just merchandise with people or open a boutique being that we have none in my county. And, I dont mean to toot my horn but Im definately not concerned about fashion design competition. My eye for design is pretty solid. This isnt something purely coming from me seeing other people that are already ON doing things. But, its cool. I feel like a comedian that just got roasted on comedy central
laugh.gif
. You cats went IN on me. And, as far as the attire, I dont dress for the seasons. I wear whatever I like, whenever I like. Seasons or weather do not dictate how I dress. And to the local cats that bashed the scenary, you cats KNOW that Broward County is limited. The county as a whole dosent have anything to offer. Next shoot will most likely be in Dade though. But again, thanks for the feedback. 5 Pages of straight comedy, I cant even be mad.

For the cats that think this is "new" to me. Fashion, art, and music have ALWAYS been my interests and passion. I was the type of child that didnt want toys and games as a gift or present. I wanted clothes and shoes. Most of you are from the outside looking in. Also, I was a visual arts student in High School and won a few scholastic awards so, how could I possibly be perpetrating? The only reason I dont really blog is because that's not really the route I want to go. I would like to style local rappers, models, females, hell, even just merchandise with people or open a boutique being that we have none in my county. And, I dont mean to toot my horn but Im definately not concerned about fashion design competition. My eye for design is pretty solid. This isnt something purely coming from me seeing other people that are already ON doing things. But, its cool. I feel like a comedian that just got roasted on comedy central
laugh.gif
. You cats went IN on me. And, as far as the attire, I dont dress for the seasons. I wear whatever I like, whenever I like. Seasons or weather do not dictate how I dress. And to the local cats that bashed the scenary, you cats KNOW that Broward County is limited. The county as a whole dosent have anything to offer. Next shoot will most likely be in Dade though. But again, thanks for the feedback. 5 Pages of straight comedy, I cant even be mad.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

I personally hate it when a "company" gets started up, then says "website coming soon" IMO it sounds real unprofessional. you only have one chance to make a first impression. launch your company correctly

I have to agree with this. Why even bother posting without a site or blog. If somebody is actually interested, there is nothing to even pursue further. (not saying that I am)

I know one of the founders of LDRS is on this site. He has a degree in Fashion/Merchandising I think. Not many people will take you seriously just from word-of-mouth. Why shouldn't people be skeptical, you know?

Originally Posted by CJ003

I personally hate it when a "company" gets started up, then says "website coming soon" IMO it sounds real unprofessional. you only have one chance to make a first impression. launch your company correctly

I have to agree with this. Why even bother posting without a site or blog. If somebody is actually interested, there is nothing to even pursue further. (not saying that I am)

I know one of the founders of LDRS is on this site. He has a degree in Fashion/Merchandising I think. Not many people will take you seriously just from word-of-mouth. Why shouldn't people be skeptical, you know?

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

laugh.gif
Instead of being humble, you come with this?
laugh.gif

Style local rappers and females? Open up a fashion boutique? My lord man, this reminds me of when I wanted to start my own comic business when I was a kid. You don't realize the tools and resources, in addition to talent, that you need.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Style local rappers and females? Open up a fashion boutique? My lord man, this reminds me of when I wanted to start my own comic business when I was a kid. You don't realize the tools and resources, in addition to talent, that you need.

To OP, if you serious do some actual research on what it takes to succeed. The pics you posted don't have any thought or effort behind them. Dudes dress like that daily everywhere and the pics look like snapshots from someone that isn't even in to photography. Just come harder (Pause) next time.

To OP, if you serious do some actual research on what it takes to succeed. The pics you posted don't have any thought or effort behind them. Dudes dress like that daily everywhere and the pics look like snapshots from someone that isn't even in to photography. Just come harder (Pause) next time.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What kid doesn't want toys.....really....come on.....lets me serious.

You don't dress for the season? what?!? No offense but that could be one of the dumbest things iv ever heard #wheretheydothatat

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What kid doesn't want toys.....really....come on.....lets me serious.

You don't dress for the season? what?!? No offense but that could be one of the dumbest things iv ever heard #wheretheydothatat

^That's it. All of our comments will now be disregarded. Damn... can't wait for that Dade Dr.Seuss photoshoot!!

Originally Posted by BroboCop

waldo2.jpg

What you did there. I see it. 
laugh.gif

But really...these are some of the worst photos I've seen in ages.  RAW images or not.  The composition is just AWFUL.  The framing is pathetic. The lighting is terrible. 

Stop thinking you can shoot trash and just fix it in post. 

Back
Top Bottom