A good read about the women of Toronto (and maybe your city)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is not just the women its you guys too ...

In every thread its the same thing dudes complaining about NY girls,LA girls, now Toronto girls

You just have to grow some bigger balls and stop whining and just do you ... go out their and find what your looking for and if you come across a prospect and it don't workout don't start complaining and whining just move on to the next one simple.

You dudes talk bad about girls but at the same time some of you whine just as much as they do..the problem is you want things too easy and it don't work like that anything in this world that is worth having takes work to obtain and that includes founding the girl that is right for you.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

The problem is not just the women its you guys too ...

In every thread its the same thing dudes complaining about NY girls,LA girls, now Toronto girls

You just have to grow some bigger balls and stop whining and just do you ... go out their and find what your looking for and if you come across a prospect and it don't workout don't start complaining and whining just move on to the next one simple.

You dudes talk bad about girls but at the same time some of you whine just as much as they do..the problem is you want things too easy and it don't work like that anything in this world that is worth having takes work to obtain and that includes founding the girl that is right for you.
I don't think you are getting the point of the 3 messages ....

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

this just seems like a bunch of misogynists seeking women out of their league.
also men dont really seem to get that approaching a woman about the way she looks when you dont know her at all comes off terrible. she probably gets approached a dozen times a day with a range of cordial to down right rude remarks. densely populated cities are a hostile environment for women. when i leave my house in my cutoffs i also leave clad in thick skin. i feel threatened.

Another +*##% on a pedestal mentality. 
No such thing as "out of your league". What are they superhuman?
laugh.gif
They all $%$+, fart, sweat, etc. 
 theres no such thing as out of your league? you do know that theyve done studies and both males and females rarely mate more than one point outside of their perceived attractiveness on the typical 1-10 scale. ex. if youre an 8. you'll date a 7,8, or 9.  only in cases of extreme wealth did that rule not apply. theres also one study which i cant remember the name of but it was in psychological science that men consistently look for more attractive mates well outside of their "league" than females. 

People need to stop citing these vague studies like they are the ultimate laws of the universe. These studies shouldn't mean @&$% to anybody. I guarantee if a dude can charm you, you'll let him in, even if he is a 6 on your perceived attractiveness on the typical 1-10 scale.

DEAD @ "when i leave my house in my cutoffs i also leave clad in thick skin. i feel threatened." 
roll.gif

And OP that really was not a good read. More like a general observation. There was nothing revelatory. 

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

To be fair, too many dudes put these types of females on pedestals; chasing and complimenting them even after they've already turned their noses up. No female, or person for that matter, should ever make you feel like they're doing you a service by acknowledging your presence. I don't care how gorgeous you are, you sit down on the toilet and push out stank @%$# just like me.

THIS.

Wondered why drake was always crying in his songs about some !+*%@ breaking his heart.

Toronto is a soulless city devoid of culture and passion. It's not a coincidence women here are the same. Literally, females in every other major city I've been to blow the females in Toronto out of the water personality wise. Hell, I've pulled a model chick in NY easier then 6-7's here. I've met drop dead gorgeous women in Barcelona that were humbler and easier to talk to than than the most busted female in Toronto. All the simps gassin average females because they have no other way of getting their attention doesn't help either. I've even seen one dude literally break out singing to this one broad that looked like the latin version of sloth from the goonies...she still barely acknowledged his presence.
This is obviously a vast generalization but still applies regardless.

theres no such thing as out of your league? you do know that theyve done studies and both males and females rarely mate more than one point outside of their perceived attractiveness on the typical 1-10 scale. ex. if youre an 8. you'll date a 7,8, or 9.  only in cases of extreme wealth did that rule not apply. theres also one study which i cant remember the name of but it was in psychological science that men consistently look for more attractive mates well outside of their "league" than females. 

Damn, I'd like to read or view one of these studies. It would be hella interesting. You can't really rate attractiveness on a scientific scale, mainly because different people are attracted to different features. What number do you give an ugly girl with a humongous butt, or a pretty girl with no chest or butt, or a tall swole dude with a jacked up grill, or a short pretty boy. So these studies are already flawed.

I would definitely have to disagree on the piece I bolded. Unless there's some kind of skewed system that equates an above average looking male = a fat woman, woman definitely look outside of their "league" more than men do. Over the past 15 years I've had so many fat/ugly women throw me the P, its absurd. And I've been told that I'm well above average looking (no brag). These studies are done in isolation but in the real world, the "P" is more scarce than the "D", so ladies come up on the regular. 

The thing is, if there's beautiful women with ugly men, and fat women with good looking dudes, then why even pay attention to what "league" you're in. Are you going to sit looking in the mirror doing self evaluations and trying to determine what level you're on, or are you going to go after what you like and let the chips fall where they may.  

this just seems like a bunch of misogynists seeking women out of their league.
also men dont really seem to get that approaching a woman about the way she looks when you dont know her at all comes off terrible. she probably gets approached a dozen times a day with a range of cordial to down right rude remarks. densely populated cities are a hostile environment for women. when i leave my house in my cutoffs i also leave clad in thick skin. i feel threatened.

laugh.gif
Quantify the difference in attributes  between an 8 and a 9 or 5 and a 7 .
You can't.  

laugh.gif
Quantify the difference in attributes  between an 8 and a 9 or 5 and a 7 .
You can't.  
the went by facial symmetry and healthy bmis. facial symmetry has been linked to attractiveness for decades. so it can be quanitfied for the purposes of a scientific experiment. i cant remember the study i read it at the psychiatrists office a few years ago. 
also when i was referring to leagues i meant more than physical attractiveness. it has to do with upbringing, financial status, education,,, the like. im word towards my masters, a dude kicking it to me with a ged isn't my league,

Ugh, this is what you would call "thinking about it too much". Who wrote this, the hottest man in America? Some random woman? Focus on yourself and if finding a woman is your number on priority, the problem is with you not the "women of Toronto".

Everyone doodoos and it stinks though? Everybody's breath stinks if they don't brush their teeth though? Everybody dies though? Arm pits get funky if not washed and deordorized?
So what we talkin about illusions? Oh we talkin about Unicorns, Mermaids and other fantastical creatures!! Oh nah. ya'll just talkin about some young chicks that reside in a city in
Canada that are caught up in the web of lies and appearences. I've seen those before they got those in L.A.,Miami, N.y., London, Munich,Tokyo, Paris hell they are in most major
cities............. we ignore those though... yeap, those typically just get %#*%*!# on and left alone. They are nice to look at but they have no substance, you arent missing much, they
just want to get by and get free meals,drinks,fits and accessories. Don't be upset with them if you could get by on just being semi decent looking and your penis, you would. Tricks
and simps ruined the game long ago. You see a few thousand years ago if I liked a broad or hell even your broad I'd just crack your skull open with a rock and animal +$@* the !@$*
out your girl but laws, "decency" and "civilization" changed all that. The game is about the mind now, you can still rock these shallow girls to sleep if you can get into their
minds................................................. they're just insecure, and they wear that insecurity like armor. The armor has several weak points and is made out of crappy material though. All
these beautiful women and 000.3% are actually going to end up with what they are chasing, sit back enjoy and follow your dreams. Build it and they will come.

perception is reality...meaning you are what you think you are

some of you guys are just making excuses for yourselves

Originally Posted by pookieman

Hazel Eyed Honey.....maybe you should come down to Toronto and see for yourself...the women here are @%%#%%% 24/7....not all, but most of the attractive ones.  You can't even stop a female to say hello, ask her how she is doing or compliment her on her attire without getting that "why are you talking to me face"
Thats when you proceed to pull out money.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by pookieman

Hazel Eyed Honey.....maybe you should come down to Toronto and see for yourself...the women here are @%%#%%% 24/7....not all, but most of the attractive ones.  You can't even stop a female to say hello, ask her how she is doing or compliment her on her attire without getting that "why are you talking to me face"
Thats when you proceed to pull out money.
laugh.gif

Simpin ain't dead. Yall just been misled

Good looking women do this everywhere. It's an exchange of their looks for your money. No different anywhere else.

The read is 100%. I'm from toronto.......I never noticed it before when people from outta town used to tell me, but it true. The girls/women here are mean and very unfriendly. Pretty much you get one girl to get the whole crew. I don't know why they are like that they just are. This just became more evident to me over the past few years beacuse my job has me going to different locations in canada and girls in other provinces do not act like the girls in toronto. They are more polite and friendly. Yes american women are more approachable than girls from toronto. There was a part in the article that talk about how when they catch their reflection and watch themselves made me laugh so hard cause I see it here everyday.......very insecure women they don't think they're good enough for anyone.......sayin hi to them or telling them they look good is kinda like harrassment to them.My friends and cousins states side love it here though..........

Honestly, some women are able to exploit their physical qualities to get ahead. Some have been treated differently and pampered their whole life, to the point where they don't even think they're doing anything wrong or out of the norm in their actions, because their looks have always been enough reason for them to get a break in life. Some will purposefully double-dip in the advantages of modern gender equality and chivalry to get ahead. But the key word here is some

It's not all of em. And I know nobody here is implying that they're all like that, but there's hope out there...for some of us
laugh.gif

Oh, btw

2k28o3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom