A.I. reported to be broke

I doubt he's broke. Dude can't get a job to start on a team in the NBA, so that's why he went overseas.

I doubt he's broke. Dude can't get a job to start on a team in the NBA, so that's why he went overseas.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

did people forget he signed a LIFETIME deal with reebok?

it's only valid if he's on an NBA roster.

so if he was broke wouldn't have been more profitable to take a smaller role...nba salary + $5 mil a year from rebook
eyes.gif

so if he was broke wouldn't have been more profitable to take a smaller role...nba salary + $5 mil a year from rebook
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom