A.I. reported to be broke

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

What's with his daughter

His 4 yr old daughter Messiah has some mystery illness. They still don't know what's wrong with her. That's why he left the Sixers in February of this year (Last Season).

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

What's with his daughter

His 4 yr old daughter Messiah has some mystery illness. They still don't know what's wrong with her. That's why he left the Sixers in February of this year (Last Season).

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Allen Iverson was quoted by ESPN saying "'Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused...I lost 30 mil' so I spent another 30... 'Cause unlike Hammer 30 million can't hurt me'"
roll.gif
i hope thats a joke

Jay Z line

Allen Iverson was quoted by ESPN saying "'Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused...I lost 30 mil' so I spent another 30... 'Cause unlike Hammer 30 million can't hurt me'"
roll.gif
i hope thats a joke

Jay Z line

roll.gif
i hope thats a joke

jay-z-crazy.jpg

roll.gif
i hope thats a joke

jay-z-crazy.jpg

I doubt he's broke. Dude can't get a job to start on a team in the NBA, so that's why he went overseas.

I doubt he's broke. Dude can't get a job to start on a team in the NBA, so that's why he went overseas.

Back
Top Bottom