A lot of strange discussion lately. VOL. Most jaw dropping?

I thought ya'll were talking about that .gif of a dude sucking off a dolphin
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Some bastard NTer here posted that joint somewhere else. I know some people here have seen it, too
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Where are you guys watching all these videos???

Babies are taken from hospitals just to get killed
US soldiers beheaded
The hammer and guys video
the kid with his head open

Ive seen videos on nothingtoxic.com but their videos arent all that bad.

US soldiers beheaded

Originally Posted by djaward

US soldiers beheaded

pm'ed

US soldiers beheaded

pm'ed

Last night just watched this crazy DP scene. Poor female, dudes had some real thick meat.

Im really debating on ordering extenze after that video.

Last night just watched this crazy DP scene. Poor female, dudes had some real thick meat.

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

that dude that split his skull in half from a botched jump off a cliff into water.

I saw that vid about a year ago and i can bring it up in my memory as clear as a bell

Yea man that one traumatized me fosho.

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

that dude that split his skull in half from a botched jump off a cliff into water.

I saw that vid about a year ago and i can bring it up in my memory as clear as a bell

Yea man that one traumatized me fosho.

My boys been bugging me to watch that 3 guys/hammer video but I don't even want to see that +$!!

My boys been bugging me to watch that 3 guys/hammer video but I don't even want to see that +$!!

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

the most jaw dropping for me was probably the black ninja assassin on worldstar where he was taking shots like nothing and he was going ham on the police 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the most jaw dropping for me was probably the black ninja assassin on worldstar where he was taking shots like nothing and he was going ham on the police 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

US soldiers beheaded

pm'ed
LOL thanks. Im kinda skeptical on actually going through with what you told me to do. 
laugh.gif
. Im at work right now so I might try it at home. THANKS> 

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

US soldiers beheaded

pm'ed
LOL thanks. Im kinda skeptical on actually going through with what you told me to do. 
laugh.gif
. Im at work right now so I might try it at home. THANKS> 

1.arabic dude who splits his head open jumpin into the sea(cot damn, just layin there tyrin to breath
eek.gif
frown.gif
)
2.3guys1hammer(doods have no mercy
eek.gif
)
3.russian dude who gets neck cut (i just have replay that %#%
sick.gif
 doods face was like aww shiiii...)
4.vid where a bunch of guys just destroy there genitals.pain olympics?(why are you...i dont under...
roll.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
)

1.arabic dude who splits his head open jumpin into the sea(cot damn, just layin there tyrin to breath
eek.gif
frown.gif
)
2.3guys1hammer(doods have no mercy
eek.gif
)
3.russian dude who gets neck cut (i just have replay that %#%
sick.gif
 doods face was like aww shiiii...)
4.vid where a bunch of guys just destroy there genitals.pain olympics?(why are you...i dont under...
roll.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
)

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

UMMM....can i get a pm too?? I wanna see all this and be able to join this convo

I am the total opposite.  I never want to catch any of these online ever.  I would hate to have my memory just scarred with randomnes -- I already have the pain olympics in my noggin, where son went hatchet massacre on his junk
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

funny-dog-pictures-what-has-been-seen.jpg

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

UMMM....can i get a pm too?? I wanna see all this and be able to join this convo

I am the total opposite.  I never want to catch any of these online ever.  I would hate to have my memory just scarred with randomnes -- I already have the pain olympics in my noggin, where son went hatchet massacre on his junk
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

funny-dog-pictures-what-has-been-seen.jpg

I allowed you morons to talk me into watching 3 Guys, 1 Hammer last year. Worst thing I've ever seen in my life. I swear I almost vomited while watching. My mouth watered and I pulled my garbage can from under my computer desk (
grin.gif
). Thank goodness I didn't though. I've seen the Cliff Jump but I can't remember it. Someone PM me a link. But this stuff is like a permanent scar to your brain. I have a weak stomach and I hate watching but when something is mentioned, I always seem to want to watch it. Curiosity killed the cat, right?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

just reading got me like 
sick.gif

smh iknow ya seen the diving video where dude was missing half his face smh
sick.gif

and the one where some dude was about to make a speech and pulls a gun out and %#!#*$# made a brain slushy
sick.gif

sleepin with my t.v on tonight
roll.gif
If anyone wants to see this, type in "Budd Dwyer" on YouTube. How this video is still on YouTube is beyond me...

^You are on a ROLE my dude! LMAO
roll.gif
!!!

Originally Posted by likethematrix

ya'll are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft.

not saying im some tough guy... but i hope you guys realize that for everything caught on tape, there is 100X MORE things that never get caught.

it should help to serve as a wake up call that $!+% AINT SWEET.
i looked at thousands and thousands of pictures of car accidents with cats split in half, whole families crushed in the whip...
made me a much safer driver cause im looking out hella hard cause im not going out like that.
3 second wait after a green light. no running red lights... anyways...
stop being soft you softies.

most jaw dropping thing i ever saw that stuck with me is this big %$% F350 truck pulling a GIGANTIC mobile home trailer.
it was pulling up to pump gas, but the mobile home was taller than the concrete "roof" that covered the gas pumps.
it hit the roof and the entire like 10 ton concrete roof started to slide forward and crushed the entire truck in like 3 seconds flat.
i was in SHOCK cause thats that BS.

lol now i keep a good eye on everyone driving in the gas station... just in case.

also i watched 3 guys 1 hammer like 4 times.
just to try to understand how the guy felt when he was dying.
like what could you be thinking about....
That's the craziest thing out of everything you claim you have seen? BS! I understand what you're trying to say but it's honestly hogwash my dude. And in case you didn't know, the person in the truck survived.

I allowed you morons to talk me into watching 3 Guys, 1 Hammer last year. Worst thing I've ever seen in my life. I swear I almost vomited while watching. My mouth watered and I pulled my garbage can from under my computer desk (
grin.gif
). Thank goodness I didn't though. I've seen the Cliff Jump but I can't remember it. Someone PM me a link. But this stuff is like a permanent scar to your brain. I have a weak stomach and I hate watching but when something is mentioned, I always seem to want to watch it. Curiosity killed the cat, right?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

just reading got me like 
sick.gif

smh iknow ya seen the diving video where dude was missing half his face smh
sick.gif

and the one where some dude was about to make a speech and pulls a gun out and %#!#*$# made a brain slushy
sick.gif

sleepin with my t.v on tonight
roll.gif
If anyone wants to see this, type in "Budd Dwyer" on YouTube. How this video is still on YouTube is beyond me...

^You are on a ROLE my dude! LMAO
roll.gif
!!!

Originally Posted by likethematrix

ya'll are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft.

not saying im some tough guy... but i hope you guys realize that for everything caught on tape, there is 100X MORE things that never get caught.

it should help to serve as a wake up call that $!+% AINT SWEET.
i looked at thousands and thousands of pictures of car accidents with cats split in half, whole families crushed in the whip...
made me a much safer driver cause im looking out hella hard cause im not going out like that.
3 second wait after a green light. no running red lights... anyways...
stop being soft you softies.

most jaw dropping thing i ever saw that stuck with me is this big %$% F350 truck pulling a GIGANTIC mobile home trailer.
it was pulling up to pump gas, but the mobile home was taller than the concrete "roof" that covered the gas pumps.
it hit the roof and the entire like 10 ton concrete roof started to slide forward and crushed the entire truck in like 3 seconds flat.
i was in SHOCK cause thats that BS.

lol now i keep a good eye on everyone driving in the gas station... just in case.

also i watched 3 guys 1 hammer like 4 times.
just to try to understand how the guy felt when he was dying.
like what could you be thinking about....
That's the craziest thing out of everything you claim you have seen? BS! I understand what you're trying to say but it's honestly hogwash my dude. And in case you didn't know, the person in the truck survived.

Back
Top Bottom