A Ma Maniere AJ1

Thank You Whitaker Group for having manual friendly releases. (aJIII, Strawberry milk dunks, AJ1) I’m usually catching Ls on anything somewhat limited but these past years have been good in regards with manual purchases. Been learning from all my Ls :nthat:
F9F32E8C-3F5F-4096-B497-107BFAC076E4.jpeg

Last edited:
the more I see em the more I like em. :frown:

not mad at anyone getting multiples. realistically we all would if we could. And we all been here long enough to know when a corn is bragging vs someone who’s just sharing.

I’m personally just so confused as to why I cannot get a SINGLE pair anytime these “easy” drops come around. Airing my first world frustrations out to the NT fam in a jovial way is just that lol. Never any real hate.

Not understanding things is my biggest pet peeve so this **** is annoying.

I really do think the 1-2 second pause on the box drawing helps. It seems like it lets it register what you drew before you hit submit. If you do it too quick it doesn't register and makes you do it again.

the more I see em the more I like em. :frown:

not mad at anyone getting multiples. realistically we all would if we could. And we all been here long enough to know when a corn is bragging vs someone who’s just sharing.

I’m personally just so confused as to why I cannot get a SINGLE pair anytime these “easy” drops come around. Airing my first world frustrations out to the NT fam in a jovial way is just that lol. Never any real hate.

Not understanding things is my biggest pet peeve so this **** is annoying.
I mean when it comes to fcfs. U gotta have your timing properly. Like watching the world clock and hope your clock is in sync. If you’re 30 sec behind. You’re already taking the L because different people type captcha phrases at different speed. If you want equal fair game. Snkrs is the source u want for these. Every second matters in a Shopify custom domain drop. Spending more than 20 sec drawing boxes is a no no. Rosko even did a how to cop on this. It is a fairly easy drop if you actually tried and not be a snail about it. Plz don’t take offense if you have slow hand movements or bad at keeping track of time

Lol @ AMM and their $25 shipping charge for online folks while charging $20 for thr in-store raffle winners. It's a dam shame these owners gotta nickel and dime the population just to take advantage of their overhyped collab which IMO ain't even that much better than the Bordeaux 1s that just dropped.

I'll give em props for trying to fight bots but they doing it at the expense of their customers by charging ridiculous shipping rates knowing damn well that folks won't complain SMH

It's like GBNY, their dumb*** owner charges $60 shipping for the Bordeaux 1s, they tried to charge $35 shipping for the Pine Green 3s, and they tried to charge me $60 shipping when I bought three pairs of shoes from them so I talked them clowns down to $20 for 3 pairs and never bought from them again since.

These owners be trippin

#endrant

Eh, I don't mind paying the $25 dollar shipping. I personally just think of it as a small tax for making the shoes accessible to us instead of bots and that's always appreciated.

Not tryna complain but you folks in the US have it real good. Y'all get every release and there's no tax in some states.

Canadians get shafted on any hyped releases. We get the least amount of stock and a lot of the times, we don't even get a release up here.

Even if you do get lucky and win something, you have to pay taxes, international shipping, and duties/customs. On top of that, Nike f'ed us by putting in region specific shipping restrictions:angry:

I mean when it comes to fcfs. U gotta have your timing properly. Like watching the world clock and hope your clock is in sync. If you’re 30 sec behind. You’re already taking the L because different people type captcha phrases at different speed. If you want equal fair game. Snkrs is the source u want for these. Every second matters in a Shopify custom domain drop. Spending more than 20 sec drawing boxes is a no no. Rosko even did a how to cop on this. It is a fairly easy drop if you actually tried and not be a snail about it. Plz don’t take offense if you have slow hand movements or bad at keeping track of time

thank you for the insight quick draw.
I understand what you mean no offense taken bruv.

I think the page loading slow may have been my demise. Although I was in line at 11:01- :02 with a wait time of 23 min. Captcha and plane box was a one shot try.

Even had enough time to come in and type a good luck note and note my wait time in the aj1 thread by 11:03.

not sure how to be faster than that yet but I am training to get my speed up now.

will try again next time tho.

thank you for the insight quick draw.
I understand what you mean no offense taken bruv.

I think the page loading slow may have been my demise. Although I was in line at 11:01- :02 with a wait time of 23 min. Captcha and plane box was a one shot try.

Even had enough time to come in and type a good luck note and note my wait time in the aj1 thread by 11:03.

not sure how to be faster than that yet but I am training to get my speed up now.

will try again next time tho.
for real it was just my captcha taking mad long to load that was my downfall. prob an issue with ****ty internet? I copy/pasted the correct url on the dot and had to wait a gooooood 20 seconds for the phrase entry captcha to even pop up. drew the box successfully on the first try, but still had a 27 min wait time.

I’m blaming Optimum.

Had a coworker, who didn’t have to attend the meeting I was in, say that the actual product page took forever to load for him…

Said he got through the question and captcha first try but landed on an 18 minute wait because of the site lag…Sold out on him with about 5 minutes left…

Seems like the physical site loading was an issue for some people as well 🤷‍♂️…Just really wish I was able to give it a shot…

Back
Top Bottom