A Ma Maniere AJ1

Hopefully not 2s :smh:

that video interview posted here with James talking about the 1…. What was his top 5 all time sneakers? I forget, I know he def said XI, AF1, Am 1 I think, 4s I think and one more… maybe 6s

Finally got my pair yesterday and I’m beyond pleased with the materials and craftsmanship etc….I had about a lil over a 1.5 week wait from ordering them on AMM website…I also tried SNKRS and caught the L which hurt more now cause having them in hand makes me want another pair 😂
081C6E8C-1FBF-47D8-BD9B-7CF86DAC760D.jpeg

people getting double-ups for retail on such a pricey resell shoe is sort of disgusting. glad u didn't as that is some BS for someone else having to pay double so someone else can sit on a extra retail pair. The ONE time I did manage to hit on 2 shoes from raffles (NB YURTS) I sold the 2nd to a reddit pal for the retail. But I guess people are different.

They made these damn near impossible to crease.

They crease on you, you probably got the wrong size.

And you can def half size down, just like on the 3’s.

I got one pair and it came with a defect but I didn't care as they went straight to feet :smile:.

In fact, we need more on-feet pics!
SMH - Nike effing up. the strawberry milk dunks - the slit/hole (don't know the name) that's in the tongue - I had the slit/hole placed higher in the left shoe. **** was an eyesore for me - had to size swap (went up half a size).

These should have been made using the 85 mold, considering the inspiration was the OG Metallic Maroons.

Back
Top Bottom