A Ma Maniere AJ1

this is crazy, guy sells his amm1's on goat, & they said he sent them a fidget spinner...

I usually take videos of me packing everything up. Then take a pic of the weight, so that when I go to drop it off and get the receipt from ups/fedex the receipt will match up to the weight i took a pic of. I know it's ODEE but I wish they would tell me I sent them a fidget spinner - FOH

I’m glad when I ship to goat It arrives next day or same day. North GA facility.

payout be next day too.

stock x the same way ship before 2pm and payout next day

Keeps funny business from happing. Plus the people at my UPS store cool and the driver in my area went to school with me.

Screenshot_20211203-091233_SNKRS.jpg

Posted this in the main AJ1 thread over the weekend and delayed posting here cause I was also awaiting actual movement on my SNKRS pair.

A couple thoughts here. For one; Yeah, I NEVER hit on SNKRS unless it's an undesired release. For another, I'm a size 12...So when I saw those quantities per size, I realized how much greater my odds were. And that was greatly appreciated!

Long story short, I hit and they're moving my way...supposed to be here Thursday!! Held in hand at a local shop on Saturday...Super nice. Looking forward to rocking with more of a "dressed up" approach.

Damn - sorry to hear about cancel emails.... That sucks!!! Mine will be here today! I was super worried about getting that cancel email. That is unless you just bull****in.

Just like the off white dunks. Never email asking about shipping they going to cancel and keep it moving.

sounds like you about to file a charge back type. They rather beat them to it.

not saying you emailed them. I hope you didn’t

Just like the off white dunks. Never email asking about shipping they going to cancel and keep it moving.

sounds like you about to file a charge back type. They rather beat them to it.

not saying you emailed them. I hope you didn’t
I sent an email asking but was overly nice and said take you time just wanted to be sure I wasjt getting canceled. they never responded but my shoes did ship

Honestly a few members in here saying they got multiple tracking #'s for only ordering one pair, so his pair that got cancelled could have been one of those. :frown:

PO

Back
Top Bottom