A Ma Maniere AJ1

Does anybody know how long it takes AMM to ship? Especially since we all paid $25 which is eff’ing ridiculous on all fronts

Usually $25 for shipping anywhere else means next day or 2 day shipping, having to wait weeks for this only option is rather ridiculous.

First drop a lot of us got labels created a day after but no movement for almost 2 weeks so just be prepared for that lol. With that said regardless of the shipping it’s still less than resale so I didn’t mind the wait. I get it tho they are fire.

My first pair took about a week and a half to ship out after the first drop. Let's see how long it takes this time around. Not in any rush though.

Last edited:
should be slightly faster in getting these out since theres less stock. Keyword should. I don't mind the wait for the adult pair but it'd be nice to get the toddler pair in so I can wrap it and put it under the christmas tree and have my daughter rip it open

I got a label created notification in my UPS account with 2-day air selection and delivery on Thursday. I hope that occurs but being realistic

It is what it is. I didn’t mind paying $25 shipping for a men’s pair, given I didn’t have to pay tax. $25 to ship a toddler pair is insane. Between the 3’s, 1’s, and Strawberry Dunks, I’ve probably paid like $200 in shipping costs. Two of my toddler 3’s that I ordered separately got shipped together and they kept the $25. :lol:
That shipping cost is the reason why I added another pair because the shipping was almost the cost of the TD pair lol.

yeah for the last AMM 3 restock, I went for the toddler pair first before I went for my pair. Ordered the toddler and paid the $25 and then in a separate order for my pair and paid another $25 shipping. They put them both in 1 box lol.

At least they had enough sense and knowledge to combine 2 orders into a single box. Other companies should take notice & copy that

just got notification for shipping. arriving tmw unless UPS just decides to drive right past my house like that last couple of deliveries

The shipment on this second drop is way faster. Already seeing movement on the tracking. Should hopefully get it in a day or 2.

Last edited:
Copped 9.5 and 10c for my kid and I
Shows label created on my UPS account for two day shipping.

Love the versatility :pimp:

C034FB17-08DC-42A8-94E8-0BC4A7510143.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom