A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

loll i have skinny feet as well. you think going down half a size is fine for a snug fit or would that be too small?

for me half size down would have been perfect I think - I’ve got about a half inch of space in the toe in these and with the lack of ankle padding I need to lace them a little tighter than usual. Same issue I have with the off white 5s. Probably gonna go for a second pair half size down in the GR.

GUESS MY SOURCE WAS RIGHT?🤷🏾‍♂️😂

ONE OF THE FEW TIMES IT PAYED TO BE FROM HOUSTON...I HEARD PRETTY MUCH THAT 60 TO 70 PERCENT OF ENTRIES WITH A HOUSTON ZIP CODE WERE ABLE TO HIT. THEY PRIORITIZED LOCALS...AND I AIN’T MAD AT THAT,LOL!💯...HOLLA.

CED B.
24FA5FD9-D969-47FB-8F2D-0671F9FFB396.jpeg
D67040BB-47CE-4A53-ABE8-19F3997FFF2C.jpeg

Nice shoes. How many are going to be on StockX?

Been keeping an Off-White Presto White on ice for a while. For moments like this where I can sell it and pick up the AMM.

for me half size down would have been perfect I think - I’ve got about a half inch of space in the toe in these and with the lack of ankle padding I need to lace them a little tighter than usual. Same issue I have with the off white 5s. Probably gonna go for a second pair half size down in the GR.
thanks! seems like i need to go .5 down.
good luck trying for the second pair next week!

GUESS MY SOURCE WAS RIGHT?🤷🏾‍♂️😂

ONE OF THE FEW TIMES IT PAYED TO BE FROM HOUSTON...I HEARD PRETTY MUCH THAT 60 TO 70 PERCENT OF ENTRIES WITH A HOUSTON ZIP CODE WERE ABLE TO HIT. THEY PRIORITIZED LOCALS...AND I AIN’T MAD AT THAT,LOL!💯...HOLLA.

CED B.
24FA5FD9-D969-47FB-8F2D-0671F9FFB396.jpeg
D67040BB-47CE-4A53-ABE8-19F3997FFF2C.jpeg

live 10 mins away from the Houston AMM and took that L.

damn.

It's a nice shoe and I love the work James and folks did/do but it seems like a lot of recency bias. Greatest Jordan 3 ever? Better than a OG colorway? To each their own but for me no collab will ever be better than an OG colorway that Jordan wore.

I would never say these are better than the OGs, but they fit my personal style better. I love white Js and the slimmer profile sets these off. Black cement is still the best 3 objectively.

Something told me to have my whole block enter lol

I had my girl enter but just for her size

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom