A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

man!! yall happy for CED B ... and he copped 3 pairs

yall told me i was being insensitive for mentioning that i doubled up!!

yall aint right
I personally never said that if you look back at my posts. My thinking is you were obviously meant to have more than one pair. 🤷‍♂️

False hope, but that Shopify guy saying it’ll be better than the Union release is the only thing that is helping me cope. Wonder how they attempt to combat bots?

I believe I only entered the raffle once. 2 pair were delivered. Checked the bank and I was charged for 2.

The 13’s dropped from $1,350 two days ago to $880 today :nthat:...

Considering people are steady getting their raffle pairs in and we haven’t even gotten to the regular site release yet, I fully expect these prices to keep dropping...

man!! yall happy for CED B ... and he copped 3 pairs

yall told me i was being insensitive for mentioning that i doubled up!!

yall aint right

No shade at all from over here man...People cop multiples on every release...Every. Single. Release...QS or GR don’t matter...You do you...

This has been a feast or famine release for sure...

Watching them drop all over the place. Might swing if they keep dropping more. Would love to have, but not love love as in high resell. Tryna grab in the $550-650 range.

GUESS MY SOURCE WAS RIGHT?🤷🏾‍♂️😂

ONE OF THE FEW TIMES IT PAYED TO BE FROM HOUSTON...I HEARD PRETTY MUCH THAT 60 TO 70 PERCENT OF ENTRIES WITH A HOUSTON ZIP CODE WERE ABLE TO HIT. THEY PRIORITIZED LOCALS...AND I AIN’T MAD AT THAT,LOL!💯...HOLLA.

CED B.
24FA5FD9-D969-47FB-8F2D-0671F9FFB396.jpeg
D67040BB-47CE-4A53-ABE8-19F3997FFF2C.jpeg
I was able to hit. My pair waiting at UPS for pick up. Currently out of town.

77056 zip code :pimp:

I was able to hit. My pair waiting at UPS for pick up. Currently out of town.

77056 zip code :pimp:

My last Houston address was 77056. I loved living uptown. Congratulations on the cop. You’ll love them even better in hand that on the screen.

these gotta be the best AJ3 of all time

I know that’s a polarizing statement but god damn...

OG cement 3’s are tough to beat but I think these just edge them out slightly due to the construction/quality materials used.

Even back in 88, I never really felt the 3. I was much more excited about Bo’s SC, which was good because my mom was never going to shell out for Jordan’s. And the elephant print and other aspects of that pattern take very contemporary 80’s design cues that just look a bit dated. Like, I’m not rushing out to Oak Tree to pick up Girbaud jeans and I generally wouldn’t wear the OG 3 colorways except maybe as a nostalgia thing on the weekends.

But these are shoes I will wear to work at an investment bank. They are stylish enough and appear high quality, but don’t call attention to themselves. I’m so happy I hit for retail because I immediately cancelled my 850 bid. Even as I made that bid, I thought I was crazy.

E261D7FE-94D5-4C6E-9B34-AFB0035B99EE.jpeg

Received today: A Ma Maniere x Air Jordan 3. Finally had time to take a look and really impressed with everything. Definitely one of the better collab 3s ever.
Elevated materials with no quality issues, story theme thoughtful, shoe and package details ingeniously creative. Respect for the vision.
Solid Collection addition. Absolutely perfect.

GoodnaturedJointBettong-size_restricted.gif

Won the A-MA-MANIERE x AJ3 in Personal size.
Charge and email came in 5 am est/2 am pst.
See how these look in hand.

2Z8N.gif

Longshot.

any Houston folks who hit heavy or anyone in general willing to trade? Need a bigger size vs the 8.5W I have.

Size 12 M finally hitting for under 900 and we still got the regular release to go? I may just be able to get these for 600ish hopefully

Size 12 M finally hitting for under 900 and we still got the regular release to go? I may just be able to get these for 600ish hopefully
I’m a 12 too are size be the highest in everything that I be wanting to grab crazy

What price are you in?
I don’t even know, honestly. I guess if it can get into the $500s, that’s probably the Mendoza line for me. If they settle at $600 or more, it’s gonna be tough to convince myself. At $600 even, it’s really $700 after fees and tax and shipping.

Back
Top Bottom