A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

i remember the days of nike.com web addresses just being the style and color code plus the size to add to your cart lol

the OG nt members killed the lebron bday 2s with that. only 500 in the world and we copped like 200 pairs before they caught it
i copped 2 pairs ... simpler times man

Sorry, monitor is not the right term, but basically every shopify platform has the same configuration. Bots can follow redirects, that's not an issue and every shopify site has a product catalogue. If you go to https://a-ma-maniere.com/products.json (This is just an example, every shopify site has a products.json) the bots could quickly parse the json and extract the variant they need and then simply cart it by passing https://site.com/cart/add/<variantId>, that will add the item to the cart for checkout.

All of this could be easily automated through scripts using tampermonkey or whatever if you want to keep it simple or use a bot server side.
Well yeah, after they find out what the redirect domain is they can then monitor the carts and checkout as soon as inventory is restocked immediately. So manual users are outta luck there.
But the bots don't know what this redirect domain is ahead of time and that's what gives manual users that fighting chance for these kinda of releases. That extra few minutes is all the buffer time that manual users need and that's all they have. If they miss out there then it's a wrap for them because bots will take up any restocks.
forget the redirects but are those secret questions enough to stop a bot? cuz they need to be manually answered....

THIS JUST IN...HOLLA.
1C9601F0-DA59-45C4-AC93-F7F6DF6B8BAB.jpeg

forget the redirects but are those secret questions enough to stop a bot? cuz they need to be manually answered....

Complex answer since it's yes and no based on one factor. Is the question expected? If not, yeah bots are stopped. If a question is expected? You can modify for that and it basically does nothing. Equivalent to using a plastic cup as a road block.

Complex answer since it's yes and no based on one factor. Is the question expected? If not, yeah bots are stopped. If a question is expected? You can modify for that and it basically does nothing. Equivalent to using a plastic cup as a road block.
I mean what would be the point of using a question that's expected? A 6 year old could create completely random questions, shouldn't be too hard for Nike and FLX and the rest...

Admins can we just ban this guy?
yes we can.gif

Also, if you gonna start banning Troll accounts, gonna be like 5 posters left in this mug.
Let's not normalize trolling.

It's always been against NikeTalk's forum rules and given that the entire point is to antagonize and annoy, I think it's fair to say that most users don't appreciate it.

Thanks to those who reported the StockX account.

Took the L on my size this morning, site never let me out of queue. Going to bite the resell bullet I guess smfh..

Back
Top Bottom