A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I reall hope i can double up and get my actual size in a couple days..... I feel my 12.5 will be too small, and i dont even want to try them on yet

Tried to share nicekicks post of the goat wearing these with the matching king sleeve tee, but not workin for me. Oh well, y’all check it out.

F9B56FC5-9984-4E8E-B76D-84D95E971D75.png

Y not wait til thursday?
What’s been happening lately with the super hyped releases, is that prices jump on release (always do), and tons of sellers are backing out and not shipping as prices rise (a bit more common now).

This is the first time I’ve ever paid resale before release. I think these are going to go crazy. And if I get them for retail too, all the better to distribute my average cost!

What’s been happening lately with the super hyped releases, is that prices jump on release (always do), and tons of sellers are backing out and not shipping as prices rise (a bit more common now).

This is the first time I’ve ever paid resale before release. I think these are going to go crazy. And if I get them for retail too, all the better to distribute my average cost!

Idk if you missed it but they already went crazy

Back
Top Bottom