DSCF1981.jpg
DSCF1983.jpg
DSCF1984.jpg
DSCF1986.jpg
DSCF1989.jpg
DSCF1990.jpg
DSCF1995.jpg

Congratulations fam!

MJ wearing these is dope af IMO. I usually ever see him in dress shoes or his off court versions of his low1’s. Him wearing these 3’s that aren’t an OG CW will elevate these.
I also really hope since the creators are a black owned business that that had some influence in choice also… but idk lol
You may be on to something w/ that, he wore the TS1's and ironically at a Social Status. That was the 1st time I ever saw him in fitted pants in real time.

MJ wearing these is dope af IMO. I usually ever see him in dress shoes or his off court versions of his low1’s. Him wearing these 3’s that aren’t an OG CW will elevate these.
I also really hope since the creators are a black owned business that that had some influence in choice also… but idk lol

Yeah more often than not you see him in the Centre Courts or some triple white low 1’s…Always good to see him in some other collab type sneaker…Trav 1’s and Frag 3’s come to mind…These were already pretty high on my list of all time 3’s but that definitely took them up a notch…

Oh and one last thing. I’m setting my profile on SNKRS to female for tomorrow. Don’t know if it will make any difference but can’t hurt 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
Used PayPal last week on the metallics for fun and actually hit. It was the first time since biohacks and I’ve been using exclusively Apple Pay. Don’t know if it did anything, but I’ll give it a try and keep paying that way.

I going to try and hit on Sneakers. Ap.p love to hit and help someone out on Nike talk. I have a pair on lock already good luck to all

Back
Top Bottom