A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I am trying to decide what size to go for tomorrow. It seems like most people are saying go down half a size? I am usually a true size 9 with normal width feet so I was gonna try for an 8.5.

I am trying to decide what size to go for tomorrow. It seems like most people are saying go down half a size? I am usually a true size 9 with normal width feet so I was gonna try for an 8.5.
IMO, if you're a true 9 then stay with that size. I wear an 8.5 in virtually every Jordan, including 3's and I went with my normal size. Can't imagine going down 1/2 a size.

I ordered these in a 12 which my true blues 88s bc3 Georgetown’s all are and these fit more snug than those in a 12, which now would be 1/2 size down for me because I’ve been going with 12.5 when I can find it

I’d say go with your true size. You can always do something to remedy the slippage or extra room, but you’ll never be able to create more room

Why AMM gotta drop at 6:00AM :smh:
That drop is probably gonna be a bloodbath with their "limited" adult sizes. Doubt it's gonna have the same kind of bot protection as their early release.

I'm a true 10.5 and went TTS. Sizing down would have been a mistake.

Is it 9:00 am yet.

EF8C54A2-4EE9-458D-9233-E0A0C55549EE.png

I got my pair on for luck.

or to feel better after I take my L honestly I just want a preschool size and a shirt.

Back
Top Bottom