A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Retail or bust is okay if you’re actually disciplined and picky with it. But some “retail or bust” people just pick up every mediocre GR that comes out. That’s fine if it makes them happy, but personally I prefer quality over quantity, even if that means paying resale once in a while.

off-topic but found this in my garage lol

B973204B-26C0-422A-B6F7-AE67DA43788A.jpeg
I love how JB can get the EP right (or at least more right) on stupid hats and boxes etc, but never on the actual shoes. Clowns LOL

Just because it's a limited release or collab doesn't automatically mean it will have superior quality. Travis Scott 4s say hello! There are plenty of GRs that have good quality, as far as Jordans go at least. Also I couldn't care less about "quality" if the shoe or colorway is trash, which I think many collabs are.

Been a pretty weak year for sneakers so far IMO. But my favorites are Carmine 6s, Infrared 90s, AMM 3s, Supreme dunk lows ... maybe What The P-Rods?

And there isn’t much I’m really looking forward to off the top of my head, besides Cool Grey 11s and Union 4s. Meh.

This sneaker authorities just don’t want me to have this shoe. I tried and tried, I’m probably 0 for 20.

Time to move onto the next release baby, let’s roll.
Where can I speak to these sneaker authorities and give them a piece of my mind baby

Back
Top Bottom