A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

AMM with the fast af shipping on the kid's pair, now I just need mine to ship lol
Y'all weren't jokin about leather on these, If this kids pair is anything to go by, the leather on the adult pair must be crazy nice
Crazy indeed my friend. Best leather I’ve felt on an AJIII in a long time.

kilroythedon kilroythedon Bringing It From The Top Rope Tonight :pimp:
1623549800153.gif

Been a pretty weak year for sneakers so far IMO. But my favorites are Carmine 6s, Infrared 90s, AMM 3s, Supreme dunk lows ... maybe What The P-Rods?

And there isn’t much I’m really looking forward to off the top of my head, besides Cool Grey 11s and Union 4s. Meh.
You forgot about OG like re release of the AJKOs….

I struck out on amm with the captcha bull**** but was able to hit on snkrs. I’ll be honest, I didn’t watch a bunch of vids or look at a bunch of pics because I figured bots would eat the stock and I’d get an L as usual.

Also I really wanted a couple of different releases that I struck out on in the past so I was going to flip these to get something I wanted.

I hit on these and did next day air. Got them and in hand plus knowing the backstory there’s no way I can let these go. The quality is A1. Best quality I’ve seen since the Union 1s. I reeeeaaally wish I tried harder and secured a second pair for retail so I could wear one pair into the ground and keep the other in the closet.

Amm and Union are showing everyone how releases should be done in more ways than one.

Is that why you STILL haven't sent anything to me for Secret Santa 1.5 years later?
My bro I literally told you it was ordered and waiting since our convo. You wanna twist thing s around and compare situations

Just because it's a limited release or collab doesn't automatically mean it will have superior quality. Travis Scott 4s say hello! There are plenty of GRs that have good quality, as far as Jordans go at least. Also I couldn't care less about "quality" if the shoe or colorway is trash, which I think many collabs are.

Lol he wasn't talking about quality as in the make/craftmanship of the actual shoe. :lol:

He was saying quality over quantity in terms of a collection.

Back
Top Bottom