A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

LinkedIn is trash……

honestly most of these job boards trash.

lastly some jobs don’t even know what they want or posting for. Like who is making these posting

Some want specific skills so specific for like entry level or at what I assume is entry level pay. And be like have these skills and 4 years exp.

Then cry and say whoa is me I can’t find no one. I learned earlier that most places just be throwing dice.

honestly most of these job boards trash.

lastly some jobs don’t even know what they want or posting for. Like who is making these posting

Some want specific skills so specific for like entry level or at what I assume is entry level pay. And be like have these skills and 4 years exp.

Then cry and say whoa is me I can’t find no one. I learned earlier that most places just be throwing dice.
No luck getting hired huh?

No luck getting hired huh?
No man he's right. I've been on both ends, where I've had to look for candidates and apply for gigs. It's just an endless pool of candidates and you really can't gage anything from the candidates profile either. Lets not forget the stupid feature that shows how many people have applied for the job. Not even sneakers stoops that low lol. And a lot of the times, its the same listings being reposted everyday and some of them aren't really hiring. The listing is purely there for marketing and advertising the company. I think the only reason people use it is to get references or look up your past work history, but other than that its another useless tool like facebook.

sheesh.. i just copped for resell over the weekend and prices already jumping :emoji_confounded:. was gonna double up.. but dam

the quality on these looks just too good

sheesh.. i just copped for resell over the weekend and prices already jumping :emoji_confounded:. was gonna double up.. but dam

What size? Prices still look about as low as they have been to me. Just curious.

I’m actually seeing prices drop still. Atleast on goat prices were over 500 for w11.5 now it’s 479. I’m ready to buy pair 4 and 5 when they drop a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom