A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

little kids sz dropped down today earlier than expected. SNKRS 2 day shipping FTW!
Whole fam pairs secured.
F36DED3C-FC37-4661-BCFF-33EC253DA261.jpeg

00E4CD5F-D6C1-4739-99B6-90E04C5BE918.jpeg

The kids sizes always look off to me but the toe slope on these look like an OG pair. These came with a bunch of stains but figure they’ll get beat up anyways so it is what it is
F5424FEA-8BAF-4A4F-8661-A7E7E868854D.jpeg

EE608110-F174-4A8B-BD1A-599DFCE0DA57.jpeg 78E2C30B-CC7D-4026-9676-21F5B7300195.jpeg

I keep an eye on my size price daily and it keeps dipping but I gotta cave at some point before it plateaus and rises gain. But it’s nice to see it drop n drop

Soon :nerd:

AMM just sent me shipping confirmation. They didn't do it the last 2 times, both pairs just showed up to my door unannounced.

I guess it's time for me to unsub from this thread. Ls all around, and I'm not interested in resell. I would have to join something like solesavvy to get into a community that would oop one another, and I don't buy enough shoes regularly to make that monthly fee worthwhile. Oh well. On to the next!

I guess it's time for me to unsub from this thread. Ls all around, and I'm not interested in resell. I would have to join something like solesavvy to get into a community that would oop one another, and I don't buy enough shoes regularly to make that monthly fee worthwhile. Oh well. On to the next!
This is the second place I’ve seen mention solesavvy. You mean to tell me people would oop a pair of amm’s to another member? Seems too good to be true

It’s a dog eat dog world. Was gonna unsub from LinkedIn but need a new job

This is the second place I’ve seen mention solesavvy. You mean to tell me people would oop a pair of amm’s to another member? Seems too good to be true

That's what they say, but I agree, I'd have to see it to believe it. If NT won't do it, I doubt anywhere else would!

Back
Top Bottom