A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

3s are clearly mids. They like an inbetweener. Lows technically should show your ankle and 3s don’t. But clearly they ain’t highs as you can see from the 11s comparison pics or aj 1 highs if you compare it.

Good debate though. I see why some of y’all say they lows or highs or whatever lol

Definitely don't see AJ3s as lowtop sneakers from a basketball standpoint - since AJ3s are basketball sneakers.
Lowtop sneakers would be like a Kobe 11 and the AJ3s are def not that type of sneaker.

412065DA-59F0-48C7-9033-4728D6010F2D.png F23DC32A-11E1-4774-9632-BEFA08B6CFC5.png

A lot of topics ain’t subjective but NT makes it so. It’s a forum and not everybody agrees on one answer. Therefore, it’s a debate.

Oh and the definition of debate is not subjective.

3s are clearly mids. They like an inbetweener. Lows technically should show your ankle and 3s don’t. But clearly they ain’t highs as you can see from the 11s comparison pics or aj 1 highs if you compare it.

Good debate though. I see why some of y’all say they lows or highs or whatever lol
Yeah, I’ve always viewed 3s as like mids. Both the 3s and the 4s are the two mainline Js that I’ve always sort of viewed as mids, or not quite as high “highs.”

8s look high af to me.

Honestly I don't really believe in a mid it's either high or low for me. Mid AF1s would still be considered highs imo. Same goes for AJ1s, the mids are just a marketing term to make high OGs more coveted.

And the funny part is, I agree with you 😂 I said they are not lows.

If I was talking directly about you, I would have @ you. :lol: I was referring to this discussion as a whole and what road this thread went down. You silly for screen-shotting definitions. :lol:

Didn’t MJ basically ask for a mid all the way back to his PE 1s? I’m pretty sure the Jordan 3 was the first mid that Nike made for the public but I could be wrong.

I'm no rocket scientist but I'm going to go with centimeters...and in some cases inches depending on the model.

I don’t know if you’re attempting to be a smartaz, but I’ll toss you a lol for shxts and giggles.

Outside of a centimeter or two, many of these Mids or so called mids could pass as highs to me. (Outside of 1’s)

I don’t know if you’re attempting to be a smartaz, but I’ll toss you a lol for shxts and giggles.

Outside of a centimeter or two, many of these Mids or so called mids could pass as highs to me. (Outside of 1’s)

:lol: I was obviously being a smart ***.

Back
Top Bottom