A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Prices are steadily going up on these. Paid $400 in June. Now going for $550+ in my size. Starting to regret not doubling up for how often I wear my pair.

I’m good with it… not sure what else is up there without googling… I’d have said trav frag lows but now idk lol

Lol nah I’m good on those, they’re alright though. I’d take the unc 4 over em

No question the UNC 1s are one of the best shoes of 2021.

That being said, I personally prefer the UNC 4s.

...don’t understand why they Getz no love.

Oh they gets love
If you mean for retail, which I’m 98% sure you are, I agree….shxt is damn near impossible.

However, I could argue that shoes are easier to get nowadays than past times.

Shoes are only a click or two away, funds aside.

Past times, before heavy internet and resell platforms, once something sold out in store, you were SOL.
May sound cap but I miss those days

1s are the only model that I never see in store...ever.

Not sure I've ever seen a pair of 4s either.

3s, 5s and 6s have been popping up on shelves lately.

...at least in my town.
Guess we are lucky here. If you are lucky enough or travel enough you will see 1s at a few stores. Usually Footlockers. Seen pollens, shadows, metallic purples, patinas, those orange ones with the like collar....they never last but I see them.

I feel like the early/mid 2000s were the best of both worlds for this, if you were OK with buying shoes on eBay. At that point, this was still a niche culture that was nowhere near as mainstream as it is now, so with a little effort you could get stuff at retail at least as often as you couldn't. And if you couldn't, the resale market on eBay was reasonable compared to a lot of what happens today. I remember the 2003 WC III release ... I got a few pairs, one at retail and the other two pairs I bought on eBay with a markup of like $40 or $50 a pop. You never saw stuff flying at double and triple (or more) than MSRP like we do today. No one would have even thought to list new-release retro sneakers at prices like that, and if they had, no one was hitting Buy Now at those kinds of prices.
Unfortunately I was a distant admirer of the shoe game then. Less than 5 cops a year and all for less than a buck. So usually the best AF1s/dunks I could find or a collab on sale in a boutique. Yes....collabs used to sit (back before everybody and they mom was a reseller/sneakerhead and oat people had no idea about collabs and would rather get a GR....and dunks would sit and could be had for $30).

Damn they look terrible all creased up like that.

I would only take them out the box, put them on feet, take pics, put them back in the box and resume my day with my sketchers.
Does not sound like fun my guy. I hate creases as much if not more than the next guy. But these don't look bad creased imo. They still look better crispy tho

Oh they gets love.....double retail in my size before fees and taxes. Looks like love to me🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211108-094337_StockX.jpg
    Screenshot_20211108-094337_StockX.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 176
Guess we are lucky here. If you are lucky enough or travel enough you will see 1s at a few stores. Usually Footlockers. Seen pollens, shadows, metallic purples, patinas, those orange ones with the like collar....they never last but I see them.

I'm convinced that the employees at my Footlocker are backdooring.

I've literally never seen a pair of retros in store there over the last two years.

...not one.

Back
Top Bottom