A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Thought about possibly waiting for a discount on the resell with all the W’s but always know I’ll end up being more than retail most likely as most don’t wanna lose out on doll hairs. Also it’s a 3 so may trend to stay where it’s at now… which is higher than retail.

$260 shipped RETAIL is outlandish in the world we live in today. I promise yall life gets better when you just buy vans. You can walk in dirt, kick the shopping cart or car tire on accident, and you can just walk in and buy a new pair anytime you want.

I realize what you're getting at and I know you're trying to help folks.

I'm glad these are available for people. Like slaughterx slaughterx just said, I really hope the 4s sit like this. Regarding the dopamine hit, I'm sure I get it but it's only because my size is almost always hard to get. Right now there's a FSR sitting, and that's great to see on an AMM shoe. Maybe things can drag back to "normal", as if we were buying some vans. Cause at the end of the day they are just shoes.

Give me the option to buy a shoe whenever I want, and I'll let these companies warehouse the things and I just pick up whatever I want when I actually want to wear it. I know resellers are DYING inside and I LOVE it :lol:

$260 shipped RETAIL is outlandish in the world we live in today. I promise yall life gets better when you just buy vans. You can walk in dirt, kick the shopping cart or car tire on accident, and you can just walk in and buy a new pair anytime you want.
You really logged on to niketalk and followed this thread to just say go buy some vans. Sounds like you are either salty that you didn't hit or you are doing some A+ trolling.

Back
Top Bottom