A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Tough to judge where these land on the aftermarket at this point...Some recent Jordan collabs like Off White 4’s and 5’s, Union 4’s, and Fragment 3’s have kind of been all over the place...

Both Off White 5’s started out over $1k and dropped after they released...The 4’s started out over the stack mark but held that...

Fragment 3’s started out above $1k and look where those settled...

Union 4’s? Both pairs started out above $1k...Guava’s pretty much held that while the Noir’s dropped...

A not-so-educated guess...I say these will definitely see a drop...A Ma Maniere isn’t Fragment, Union, and certainly not Off White in terms of current hype in the sneaker-verse...

A Ma Maniere isn’t Fragment, Union, and certainly not Off White in terms of current hype in the sneaker-verse...
It’s still a better looking shoe than all of the other examples you mentioned. This could be the start of the hype train.
I’m not sure Union had the hype it has now before the Union 1s. They knocked those out of the park and the design resonated with people. Could be a similar situation here.

Just got back with my wife from Social Status for entering my size in store. Just asked her name for the appointment and asked if it was for a 14.5 and that was it. No email from the general raffle from this morning

Checked with them directly and they confirmed my raffle entry. (I entered once and got no email)

I mean the vast majority of us aren't gonna win anyway, but if you only entered once but saw the "Entry Created" message, you're probably good as having an entry.

Good luck to everybody!

Checked with them directly and they confirmed my raffle entry. (I entered once and got no email)

I mean the vast majority of us aren't gonna win anyway, but if you only entered once but saw the "Entry Created" message, you're probably good as having an entry.

Good luck to everybody!
Who did you contact?

I recently had to re bite the bullet for OW4. I cant do it for AMM3. I need a retail W baby

the sail OW4's is such a dope execution and colorway. One of my favorite 4's collabs behind Kaws and Undefeated

I love Sail, but the execution was off. Too many varying shades of the color were used. The midsoles look cheap, and that light blue crap on the outsoles is dumb. Also, as is the case with all modern 4s, the shape is a joke. One of the great things about these 3s is the attention paid to the shape.

Back
Top Bottom