A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

So I need a size 13. Hopefully these will won’t be too over priced on the secondary market. Ima try for retail but I know the bots will be all over it. Lovely shoe. Really nice materials on these...

Do we know the release date for these? Sorry if I missed it, but I didn't see it mentioned in previous posts. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 ??
Even if I can't hit for retail, I'm saying eff it for once and paying what I have to pay to get a pair unless we're somehow talking Off White prices, which I kind of doubt.

I don't think it's a downgrade to them if we see Women's and then assume larger sizes are more scarce. I think it's a way to trick people who might not necessarily want them at least try to pick them up for other reasons (sale or trade) and guaranteeing that they sell out.

If you look at some of the other hype women's releases, they follow a similar pattern imo.

I like these a lot and I also liked the fragment 3s. Hoping these see a similar plummet in value but the women's sizing makes me think it instead will be a far lesser version of the OW4s

These are so rad. I was planning on trying for the red/flint 13s, but those are out now. I'm really trying to keep my number of shoe purchases down this year, and I'd rather put that money toward these. I'm also trying to mostly buy stuff I know I will wear a fair amount rather than continuing to build a Footlocker stockroom in my closet just to have stuff to have. I'd wear red flints here and there, but nowhere near as much as I'll wear/want to wear these. Hell, I've only worn my actual flints from last year about five times inside my house.
I really want to know the release date. Are we talking weeks or months? I want these NOW :lol:

These are so rad. I was planning on trying for the red/flint 13s, but those are out now. I'm really trying to keep my number of shoe purchases down this year, and I'd rather put that money toward these. I'm also trying to mostly buy stuff I know I will wear a fair amount rather than continuing to build a Footlocker stockroom in my closet just to have stuff to have. I'd wear red flints here and there, but nowhere near as much as I'll wear/want to wear these. Hell, I've only worn my actual flints from last year about five times inside my house.
I really want to know the release date. Are we talking weeks or months? I want these NOW :lol:

I think these will rollout soon as most of the blogs / zines etc received the press release deck from AMM.

I’m betting on either the week before Air Max Day or early April. Let’s see 👀

The Frag 3s are an absolute abomination of the 3.

These AMMs may change the game when it comes to 3s. This may finally start the turn of Nike giving us 3s with the shape and quality we deserve.

The Frag 3s are an absolute abomination of the 3.

These AMMs may change the game when it comes to 3s. This may finally start the turn of Nike giving us 3s with the shape and quality we deserve.

Not sure of their quality, but JB already started reshaping the 3's for the better with those all reds, and the UNC's.

Slimmer toe boxes, and lower EP on the toe.

Not sure of their quality, but JB already started reshaping the 3's for the better with those all reds, and the UNC's.

Slimmer toe boxes, and lower EP on the toe.

I know, but those are all very inconsistent. Some pairs look good, some look terrible. The EP etching is still way off too. These AMM 3s seem to take the shaping to a whole new level though. None of those recent reshaped 3s have THAT side profile. These look like they’re cut higher as well.

Is 50k pairs limited these days? Obviously those aren’t GR numbers but I feel like 50k isn’t awful for a collab. Or maybe I’m just washed and am out of the loop on hyped drops. :lol:

IMO, it depends on how the 50K number is allocated.

50K sounds like the standard number of pairs for relatively limited colabs (I think Trav AJ1 hi was around 75K), but because a lot of retailers got the Trav AJ1 hi’s, quite a few people were able to hit.

But if the 50K pairs of these are only available at A Ma Maniere in-store raffle/SNKRS, then the odds will be less favorable.

IMO, it depends on how the 50K number is allocated.

50K sounds like the standard number of pairs for relatively limited colabs (I think Trav AJ1 hi was around 75K), but because a lot of retailers got the Trav AJ1 hi’s, quite a few people were able to hit.

But if the 50K pairs of these are only available at A Ma Maniere in-store raffle/SNKRS, then the odds will be less favorable.
Not sure on allocation yet. With their AF1, all of his stores (AMM, SS, APB) got a few size runs and them SNKRS. I don't think other shops got them but I could be wrong. If I hear, I'll pass it along.

Fwiw I was told they have 4 more Nike/Jordan retros coming this year. The only silo specific I heard was a Penny. Not sure if those are all AMM or maybe some SS or APB too but it seems like Nike is really pushing James right now and that's good to see.

Not sure on allocation yet. With their AF1, all of his stores (AMM, SS, APB) got a few size runs and them SNKRS. I don't think other shops got them but I could be wrong. If I hear, I'll pass it along.

Fwiw I was told they have 4 more Nike/Jordan retros coming this year. The only silo specific I heard was a Penny. Not sure if those are all AMM or maybe some SS or APB too but it seems like Nike is really pushing James right now and that's good to see.
Do you know anything about the release date?

I hope it isn’t a Posite or a Penny 1...

Feeling these joints, not sure if I’d make the attempt to cop though.

Can’t wait to see pics with the alternate laces.

How does AMM normally go about selling these? Do they reserve some for in-store or is it all online? How does in-store even work with COVID? I just moved to the DMV and would like to finally have an location advantage on copping.

How does AMM normally go about selling these? Do they reserve some for in-store or is it all online? How does in-store even work with COVID? I just moved to the DMV and would like to finally have an location advantage on copping.
Stores definitely have some but each store handles it differently, especially during Covid. Swing by the shop now and ask them what's up. Swing by regularly and support the shop. From my experience, that's the best way. If you wait until a big release day, you're late.

Back
Top Bottom