A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Damnit I totally forgot I put a bid on StockX, I honestly don’t remember doing it ... definitely was way before I got blessed by the raffle for retail. Now I’m out $800+fees for my 2nd pair. MF :smh:
1619332468427.gif

shiiiiiitt you did

Must be cool.

you Really putting that work or doing something that we simply don’t.

Nice to see it.

was there any thread dedicated to this shoe? You might be the first NTer I see with them.
You’re being sarcastic right?

Those glamour shot photos and storytelling really tricked everybody. Had people calling it sneaker of the year :lol:. It's not even the best drop so far in 2021.
Don't get me wrong, it's still a very nice shoe, but people were blinded for sure.
True! Ngl I got caught up in it too lol. Definitely a contender for sneaker of the year though imo. I think these will end up in people’s top 3/top 5

Anyone who is backtracking on the greatness of this shoe is either A. A reseller who sees the value nosediving or B. A hypebeast who relies on others to tell them what is and isn’t worth said hype.

These are still by far the best new release of the year, and will be regardless of what else is revealed.

that’s why I prefer these to the recent NA 3’s

The majority I’ve seen and had all have some sort of issue w/the EP.

the grey suede used in place of EP really elevates the overall look/wearability of the shoe imo

Anyone who is backtracking on the greatness of this shoe is either A. A reseller who sees the value nosediving or B. A hypebeast who relies on others to tell them what is and isn’t worth said hype.

These are still by far the best new release of the year, and will be regardless of what else is revealed.
Lol a reseller that’s waiting for it to nosedive? Most of us are waiting for these to dip so they’re affordable.

Those glamour shot photos and storytelling really tricked everybody. Had people calling it sneaker of the year :lol:. It's not even the best drop so far in 2021.
Don't get me wrong, it's still a very nice shoe, but people were blinded for sure.

I like this new troll account; keep going.

Back
Top Bottom