20210511_112335.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 20210511_112341.jpg
    20210511_112341.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 20210511_112356.jpg
    20210511_112356.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 51
Jordan him self has come down and wept on these shoes. How we are blessed to bathe in the glory of these Jordan 3’s.

no shoe that Jordan has worn will ever hail in comparison to these glorious woven shoes delivered from the divine visions of the deities themselves

Thank you for the most glorious shoe ever give. In the first half of a calendar year.

My guys they clean..... but I guess I can say og bred 4’s make me feel the way y’all feel for these.

I have a pair on the way and my wife has a pair they clean, but not enough for me to write scripture over.

Only reason I paid resell was after seeing feeling and looking at her pair.

to each they own but we getting a little far here.

My guys they clean..... but I guess I can say og bred 4’s make me feel the way y’all feel for these.

I have a pair on the way and my wife has a pair they clean, but not enough for me to write scripture over.

People do that when they get a limited release, it’s so cringe :lol:

Not trying to sidetrack the thread from the shoes ... but real quick: Stocks and sneakers aren't the same no matter how much SX tries to market it that way. Generally speaking, I can't buy the SAME stock at wildly different prices at the exact same time and on the same day. Right now, Ford stock is $11.58/share. I can't log onto various trading sites and get it for $9 over here, $10.50 over there, and $11.58 somewhere else. The price is the price at any given moment. But anyway ... LOL

Thats because you’re buying stock retail. If you’re actually facing the exchange then you can either buy from the order book“s existing asks or new place bids on the book. If you want more shares then are currently at the lowest ask, then you definitely will be looking at, and paying, different prices for the first share than for the last. If you want a lot of shares then those prices could be wildly different. A good equities trading house knows how to work large orders precisely to manage big spreads in the order book.

I agree that the resale market is fundamentally different from listed equities, but the Stock-X order book and tape are reasonable facsimiles of the way stock markets work in principle.

Bro, I feel like this shoe was MADE for NT:

Quality shape? Check.

Quality materials? Check.

Quality craftsmanship? Check.

NA on the back? Check.

Clean CW that is a slight homage to WC3s’ colorblocking? Check.

Excellent bot protection on AMM’s release so many of us hit for retail? Check.

This release is truly a sneaker enthusiast’s release. Also, the positive message it sends is also a plus for this release. EASILY shoe of the year for me (and, although it hasn’t been long, it’s currently shoe of the 2020s for me personally). I said this before ITT, the ONLY issue I have with this shoe is that Nike/JB simply don’t put anywhere near the amount of effort into other releases as they did this one probably because the mindless resellers and hypebeasts don’t care enough about quality, etc. to demand more for their money.

Thats because you’re buying stock retail. If you’re actually facing the exchange then you can either buy from the order book“s existing asks or new place bids on the book. If you want more shares then are currently at the lowest ask, then you definitely will be looking at, and paying, different prices for the first share than for the last. If you want a lot of shares then those prices could be wildly different. A good equities trading house knows how to work large orders precisely to manage big spreads in the order book.

I agree that the resale market is fundamentally different from listed equities, but the Stock-X order book and tape are reasonable facsimiles of the way stock markets work in principle.

That’s why I said “generally speaking.” As you said, it’s similar but it isn’t the same. To me, at least, it’s useless to inject off-site sale prices into SX data for SX shoppers. Means nothing. I can’t make the same kind of buys via SX as I can on the stock market. It doesn’t work that way. SX etc are just a slightly different version of eBay.

Bro, I feel like this shoe was MADE for NT:

Quality shape? Check.

Quality materials? Check.

Quality craftsmanship? Check.

NA on the back? Check.

Clean CW that is a slight homage to WC3s’ colorblocking? Check.

Excellent bot protection on AMM’s release so many of us hit for retail? Check.

This release is truly a sneaker enthusiast’s release. Also, the positive message it sends is also a plus for this release. EASILY shoe of the year for me (and, although it hasn’t been long, it’s currently shoe of the 2020s for me personally). I said this before ITT, the ONLY issue I have with this shoe is that Nike/JB simply don’t put anywhere near the amount of effort into other releases as they did this one probably because the mindless resellers and hypebeasts don’t care enough about quality, etc. to demand more for their money.

X10000

And it wasn’t made for NT. It was made for longtime enthusiasts of this stuff who have waited forever for something SOLID. It just so happens some of us are on NT. Oh snap, you said that, too :lol:

Last edited:
I would wait on buying. There should be several stores getting these including SNKRS on 5/22. Granted they're all going to be raffles. But more pairs in circulation will drive down the prices; if you wait.

Back
Top Bottom