A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Lol he wasn't talking about quality as in the make/craftmanship of the actual shoe. :lol:

He was saying quality over quantity in terms of a collection.

So what is a "quality collection", because that seems to be a completely subjective matter.

Any way, I get home Saturday night. Probably will wear one of the Unions on Sunday. So Monday will likely be the day I get to wear these.

Last edited:
Is that why you STILL haven't sent anything to me for Secret Santa 1.5 years later?

1623608626659.gif

ghaddam .. i just paid resale and instantly feel better about my purchase after seeing your quality pix ... fire
I have five pairs (two men’s sz 11, three 10.5) of these right now, all bought for resale. This was quite expensive lol. And these are SO good, I only have joy, zero regret. I’ll at some point sell my second pair of sz 11 (wearing the first pair as it was the first one I got), as the 10.5 fits me better with way less toe space and more like my usual TTS 11. This has all been a costly pain in the ***, but I don’t mind at all. To me, this is one of the greatest Jordan retros of all time. I just need prices to climb a bit to recoup all my cost for that second sz 11 pair I bought. If they don’t, oh well, you win some you lose some. But I may as well wait and see how it goes at this point.

Last edited:
I have five pairs (two men’s sz 11, three 10.5) of these right now, all bought for resale. This was quite expensive lol. And these are SO good, I only have joy, zero regret. I’ll at some point sell my second pair of sz 11 (wearing the first pair as it was the first one I got), as the 10.5 fits me better with way less toe space and more like my usual TTS 11. This has all been a costly pain in the ***, but I don’t mind at all. To me, this is one of the greatest Jordan retros of all time. I just need prices to climb a bit to recoup all my cost for that second sz 11 pair I bought. If they don’t, oh well, you win some you lose some. But I may as well wait and see how it goes at this point.
lol 5 pairs niketalk 🤦‍♂️

lol 5 pairs niketalk 🤦‍♂️
The III, especially white/cement, is my favorite model of all time, tied with the XI, going back to when I first got into basketball and shoes in 1989. I missed getting a pair of OGs. I missed the ‘94 retro because by the time I realized it had happened, they were gone. Got the 2003 WC retro, but wasn’t satisfied by it. Every retro thereafter sucked, so I never bought another single pair. I had given up hope of ever getting a good III. And then this AMM pair happened. It has satisfied a 32-year want for me. Great materials, great shape, great colorway. I really love white/gray shoes.

I can rock these to the office … to anywhere … with virtually anything. I will sell my DS sz 11, so I only really have four pairs LOL

Overkill on number of pairs? Probably. But at this stage of my life when I can afford it, my philosophy is: strike now, figure it out later. You can always sell them later if you end up not wearing them enough to need multiple pairs. Zero regret on my end.

You’re not gonna lose on these. They will climb way past what you paid.

Surprised 0.5 down doesn’t pinch the pinky toes

The III, especially white/cement, is my favorite model of all time, tied with the XI, going back to when I first got into basketball and shoes in 1989. I missed getting a pair of OGs. I missed the ‘94 retro because by the time I realized it had happened, they were gone. Got the 2003 WC retro, but wasn’t satisfied by it. Every retro thereafter sucked, so I never bought another single pair. I had given up hope of ever getting a good III. And then this AMM pair happened. It has satisfied a 32-year want for me. Great materials, great shape, great colorway. I really love white/gray shoes.

I can rock these to the office … to anywhere … with virtually anything. I will sell my DS sz 11, so I only really have four pairs LOL

Overkill on number of pairs? Probably. But at this stage of my life when I can afford it, my philosophy is: strike now, figure it out later. You can always sell them later if you end up not wearing them enough to need multiple pairs. Zero regret on my end.
I understand I’ve done the same.

damn, 5 pairs? sold my extra mocha 1's to help pay for a pair of these. hoping they fit

Same here. I’m a tts 10.5 but have a pretty wide foot—3s and 4s always give me trouble. And this being a women’s release especially, I figured I needed the extra space so I grabbed a 12.5W/11M

Should be here tomorrow, I’m hoping I made the right call

Same here. I’m a tts 10.5 but have a pretty wide foot—3s and 4s always give me trouble. And this being a women’s release especially, I figured I needed the extra space so I grabbed a 12.5W/11M

Should be here tomorrow, I’m hoping I made the right call

For my feet, at least, there is a TON of room in the toe box in my TTS men's 11. I virtually never deviate from that size in Nikes/Jordans, but 0.5 down in these is perfect. (Perfect for me; I'm not giving sizing advice here.) They don't rub or pinch my toes, and that's straight out of the box before they've been broken in/stretched even one little bit.

TTS isn't unwearable for me, I just prefer a slightly closer fit. Can't imagine going up half a size in the AMMs. The lack of padding in this pair really frees up some space. But again, that's me and my feet. Wide-footers, it very well might work for, I dunno.

As a wide footer, TTS was the move for me. rainking rainking I’m with you 100% and scooped 3 pairs myself. Shoe of the year no debate.
Ya, hell, it's one of the best shoes in years and years. But a nice III has eluded me for decades, and the OG is one of my two favorite Jordans. So my opinion is influenced by those facts. I guess if you don't like IIIs much in general, then these are probably pretty boring. But for someone like me, this is one of the best shoes I've ever owned.

anyone know where AMM ships from and via what carrier? seeing something on my UPS app from Pittston, PA but not entirely sure what it is.

Back
Top Bottom