A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

It’s showing movement now thankfully, should be here on Saturday. I refrained from calling Nike because I’ve heard of people getting orders canceled from Nike when inquiring about their stuff not moving. I’m glad it’s finally moving though. Preciate the help
Damn, I’m in the same predicament, just called Nike before getting on here and reading your comment. Hope what you’re hearing happened was because they were being rude to the customer service rep or something. She did asked me if I wanted a refund, of course I said no I’ll wait to for FEDEX to retrieve the package. Also asked her what‘s the longest you’ve seen a package take to get picked up and she said 10 days.

Damn, I’m in the same predicament, just called Nike before getting on here and reading your comment. Hope what you’re hearing happened was because they were being rude to the customer service rep or something. She did asked me if I wanted a refund, of course I said no I’ll wait to for FEDEX to retrieve the package. Also asked her what‘s the longest you’ve seen a package take to get picked up and she said 10 days.
Yea I’d say just give it a bit more time. Nike usually ships from Memphis but this one shipped from somewhere in Arkansas ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So happy me and my lil man got our pairs.
E4B8PRKUcAEWeC0.jpeg
PXL_20210616_233702642.PORTRAIT.jpg
Love this.

Be careful with how often you engage Nike reps. Every time they issue a new inquiry, your case goes back to the bottom of the list. If there’s an actual issue with your order it can take longer for things to get resolved and your issue actually doesn’t get addressed.

Now that I have a kid, any shoe I can match with her is elite tier shoes for me. So glad they did kids. Looks like they are doing kids in both of their upcoming Dunks too. I don't even do Dunks but I'll 100% own both of them bc her and I can match. I mean she was 18 months old house the video and could barely talk. How am I supposed to say no? I'm wearing those ****ing shoes she picked.

Back
Top Bottom