A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I’m telling dude with the rope laces that flat warm grey would work better. I’m still waiting for mine to arrive from Arizona and can only count on one hand how many times I’ve lace swapped out of 42 years on earth.
I’ve even bought laces that undeniably match to a “T” just to have the option and still won’t swap them out. I pretty much only like seeing shoes how the designer and manufacturer presented them.
3D157FB7-58DB-4D07-9484-D9341BC1F0DE.jpeg

It feels like the toebox has that same satin padding as the ankle and tongue on the inside, might be quilted around the front of the toe too.

This shoe definitely feels like its built to last. I hope it is.

also don't worry, I put the flat laces back in

Last edited:
My nieces pairs should be in any minute. I hope they ain’t got glue stains all over them. Made two separate orders, so I paid shipping twice, but they combined both orders and shipped them together, but ain’t refund me $25. Although I hit for retail, AMM did me dirty on the first and second drop. :lol:

My nieces pairs should be in any minute. I hope they ain’t got glue stains all over them. Made two separate orders, so I paid shipping twice, but they combined both orders and shipped them together, but ain’t refund me $25. Although I hit for retail, AMM did me dirty on the first and second drop. :lol:
My little kids pair had glue all on the suede portion too. Only think I can reassure myself is that they’ll get beat up anyways lol.

Back
Top Bottom