A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

These one of the better quality 3s we’ve had in a while
I haven’t bought all that many 3s but I can’t compare it to anything other than 03 white cements. I beat like 5 pairs before they all became unwearable so I was so happy when I got these bc there’s finally a pair that seems like it will wear in like the 03 wc.

TD and PS just touched-down. Nieces going to be fly as hell at daycare. :lol: 8)
DFB3A0BA-7E47-4A09-976C-2F45AFEB0F62.jpeg

Man these are plush, love em. All day wear with minimal creasing in toe box means good leather…🔥
The softer the leather is, the more creasing and wrinkles usually. Hopefully it’s not creasing because it’s a real thick cut of good leather. The man made stuff usually doesn’t crease much at all.

Last edited:
I really dig cream laces tbh.
White laces are clean too...
But something that sticks out about that cream.

Couple times I’ve gotten the white laces out with intentions of swapping them out before I wear them…Every time I stay with the cream…

Once they get worn a bit more I’m thinking I’ll go back to the white set…

The softer the leather is, the more creasing and wrinkles usually. Hopefully it’s not creasing because it’s a real thick cut of good leather. The man made stuff usually doesn’t crease much at all.
We can actually smell the leather on these, so I don’t think it’s the man made, but it’s also not top of the line but for JB this step in the “right” direction as far as quality materials go

We can actually smell the leather on these, so I don’t think it’s the man made, but it’s also not top of the line but for JB this step in the “right” direction as far as quality materials go
Chrome dyed leather, which is most leather, leaves that grey/blueish tint to the edge. Since these have that vegan/brown hue, it’s assumed that’s it’s natural dyed leather. That’s usually used on higher end shoes because the process cost more.
Not sure if Nike used actually expensive leather or just created a way to simulate it. Wont know unless your willing to scrape a piece apart.
Either way, they did a better job than other GR’s so it’s a must have shoe this year.

Looking forward to rocking mine on July 4. These are the Sneaker of the year in my Opinion. they only one that could pass this one could patten leather breads

Back
Top Bottom