A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Got this pair from stockx…
I can’t believe they missed that at both the factory and stockx. They did refund me without any issues but it makes me think they don’t do anything more than a cursory inspection.
A0616073-7B74-4AE1-9A4F-AF41E3992885.jpeg
5FB2DCC3-F47F-4C03-86C0-E9B71184D104.jpeg
EC29AECB-A708-4F76-9F71-65996D42CA7B.jpeg
Wonder how that happened, the thread is fine by the plastic eyelets then cuts off then resumes on the other side

Wonder how that happened, the thread is fine by the plastic eyelets then cuts off then resumes on the other side
I was wondering the same thing. There were no holes on the tongue itself, just the toe leather. So it couldn’t have been as simple as the thread running out.

My guess is they finished the shoe, it failed inspection for some issue with the original tongue but they decided to rework it rather than scrap it. They removed the tongue and added a new one but forgot to stitch it down.

THe machine must have run out of thread & they didn't refill it until after this pair went to the next stop on the assembly line.

If I had to guess...lol

Yo that is wild. Never seen anything like that. And they let that pass on a Collab! That's bold/sloppy and I'm talking about the factory/production stage.

There's a good story and cause behind it. It's a good model to work with and it's well done. You see a similar thought process and aesthetics. Plus it was limited to 500 pairs. It's more of a collectible than something I would wear though.
Your post made me look up the story and cause on these. I have much respect for James Whitner and how he combines his collaborations with humanitarian efforts.

Anyone have this?

How does the color compare to the purple on these shoes, I wonder...

Anyone have this?

bundy888 bundy888 's foot for reference
1625238900600.png

Anyone have this?

Oh that looks perfect

definitely matches well but i think id probably cop one of the ama x jordan shirts first. leaning towards the grey one cause it doesnt directly match the shoes
1625240287768.png
1625240300047.png
1625240309694.png

How could this not be Shoe of the Year?!

Somebody in the Union thread said that the Unions won't fall under the $400-450 dollar range because it's a collab. When I said he should take a look at the AMM3 prices then because those are under $400, the response was that it's because it's a women's shoe.

Maybe that's a dumb reason why people won't consider these "Sneaker of the Year" also.

That reasoning makes no sense to me, but you never know these days.

Back
Top Bottom