A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

This is def a sneaker off the year contender. I’ll reserve judgment for when my unions come in but it’s been an over all good year got collabs. These 3s, British khakis, and the fragment trav lows are all home runs .

This is def a sneaker off the year contender. I’ll reserve judgment for when my unions come in but it’s been an over all good year got collabs. These 3s, British khakis, and the fragment trav lows are all home runs .

The Travis x Fragment drop probably gonna be "SnEaKeR oF thE YeAr" simply based off the hype :smh:

The Travis x Fragment drop probably gonna be "SnEaKeR oF thE YeAr" simply based off the hype :smh:
The highs have no business being in the coversation, the lows however are Beautiful

If Those highs dropped early last year or before that they are outlet bound :lol:. Color blocking is weird

Color blocking is weird ..... until the week of release. Then it's gonna be "NEEEED". :lol:
Imma big travis fan gonna need them regardless.
Lows are the better of the 2 this time. (you can argue the lows have been the better shoe twice now)

Interesting to see you hold the British Khakis in such high regard. I don't even consider those in the top 10 of this year 👀

they’re such a dope shoe to me. Materials,color, how it comes together, just works for me and my style. I like that they look like boots in some ways lol
C01AB615-290E-4343-87D6-87DFE6E3EFBE.jpeg

the model number has something to do with it. No matter how dope the collab person/company or how dope the materials and design and story of the shoe, half of that goes out the window if its on a model thats not as popular. While I do love the 3's more than 4's, the general favorite is 4>3 for most people. Theres been way better retro and retro+ colorways and even collabs/special theme colorways on the 4's compared to 3's.

With that said, 6's are pretty low on my list so the TS6's would never crack my top 5 for shoe of the year, or any 6's for that matter.

the model number has something to do with it. No matter how dope the collab person/company or how dope the materials and design and story of the shoe, half of that goes out the window if its on a model thats not as popular. While I do love the 3's more than 4's, the general favorite is 4>3 for most people. Theres been way better retro and retro+ colorways and even collabs/special theme colorways on the 4's compared to 3's.

With that said, 6's are pretty low on my list so the TS6's would never crack my top 5 for shoe of the year, or any 6's for that matter.

4-5 years ago I would have said the same exact thing. Might just be my sense style that’s changed but a lot of stuff that wouldn’t have othewise appealed to in the past I’ve been loving. For instance, another home run for me that also happened to be a collab are the clot 14s. A few years ago I wouldn’t even consider 14s but the way that shoe comes together is phenomenal. Maybe it’s the suede on these shoes that is drawing me in :lol:
7F7B64B0-2E14-4FA5-B774-AD9CF08F0203.jpeg

Edit: 6s are gonna be my cookout rotation shoe today :lol:
139C861A-C886-49B8-AD61-996A86A75CF0.jpeg

AB08FAC0-6432-4B41-85A6-A4346AF348AC.jpeg

Last edited:
I love these AMM3’s so much but shoe of the year so far I put the Union AJ4 above them. The quality and blend of colors is just amazing on the Union Collab. AMM3 is right behind though I just really enjoy the Unions more. Desert Moss is probably my favorite shoes I own now.
3BE374D1-4E1B-4C30-B3D2-E778A02DD13C.jpeg

6’s the last couple years have gotten better.

Quality is amazing on most pairs. however they made the DMP 6/infrared 6 is what needs to be on most pairs.

Gonna take a few solid colors to make it reach the level of lets say a jordan 4 rn

Went ahead and copped that hoody from Oneness, they are having a 45% off sale, only a small left now. They did have this sweat shirt that's the same color in a large.

Nike has the matching sweat pants in stock but only 12% off, so if the color matches up I'll try to catch those too when they get a bigger discount, no stressing over a sweat suit in the summer tho.

My pair just landed from Ebay authentication process. These are gorgeous... Went by Hibbet Sports to get this crew neck I've been eyeing since the A Ma Manieres dropped. I knew it would go perfectly with them. Cant get no closer to that color than this. Now off to find some nice olive cargos joggers and I'm set...

20210628_212045.jpg
20210629_180201.jpg
20210629_180552.jpg
20210629_181501.jpg
20210629_181518.jpg
I got this from Hibbetts (wish I had listened to the dude who suggested checking the local, mine shipped from my city), thanks for posting it. It actually looks kinda cool inside out (especially in the mirror).
IMG_9260.JPG

I got this from Hibbetts (wish I had listened to the dude who suggested checking the local, mine shipped from my city), thanks for posting it. It actually looks kinda cool inside out (especially in the mirror).
IMG_9260.JPG

I posted both mentions... Lol you actually flip the crewneck to where more of the actual purple is shown. If it works for you then cool... Sustainable material FTW!!! Hahaha....

I posted both mentions... Lol you actually flip the crewneck to where more of the actual purple is shown. If it works for you then cool... Sustainable material FTW!!! Hahaha....
Yeah I don’t know if I’ll actually wear it like that, just thought it was worth mentioning since its different inside out than most sweatshirts are. Its interesting how this was made, I guess the fabric was all that mixed “purple” color and then they dyed one side white. Pretty cool but $85 full retail is way too much.

4-5 years ago I would have said the same exact thing. Might just be my sense style that’s changed but a lot of stuff that wouldn’t have othewise appealed to in the past I’ve been loving. For instance, another home run for me that also happened to be a collab are the clot 14s. A few years ago I wouldn’t even consider 14s but the way that shoe comes together is phenomenal. Maybe it’s the suede on these shoes that is drawing me in :lol:
7F7B64B0-2E14-4FA5-B774-AD9CF08F0203.jpeg

Edit: 6s are gonna be my cookout rotation shoe today :lol:
139C861A-C886-49B8-AD61-996A86A75CF0.jpeg

AB08FAC0-6432-4B41-85A6-A4346AF348AC.jpeg

In this same vein of CWs, these had 0 hype (and even went on disco on NDC) but I'm guessing you don't like them lol:

CNY 13s 1.png

Back
Top Bottom