A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

In this same vein of CWs, these had 0 hype (and even went on disco on NDC) but I'm guessing you don't like them lol:

CNY 13s 1.png
trash

The only hangtags that I've ever been okay with are the NA kind which I normally take off anyway after I did this with my Milliatary IV's in 06 and the tag was gone by the time I got home and noticed :lol: but that's something I grew up seeing in the mid 90s so it's not OD to me. Other than that, I don't do it.

It is part of the Off-White aesthetics. They asked this question to Virgil and he said to keep them on.
yeah cuz im gonna listen to that toolbag.

if i didnt already cut them off, i would have after hearing that one lol

my man recycled the offwhite dunks, threw a stupid ugly tag on the side, says
__ /50 pairs with everything just a little different, and people think this dudes amazing.

resellers have allowed and contributed to all of it.

yeah cuz im gonna listen to that toolbag.

if i didnt already cut them off, i would have after hearing that one lol

my man recycled the offwhite dunks, threw a stupid ugly tag on the side, says
__ /50 pairs with everything just a little different, and people think this dudes amazing.

resellers have allowed and contributed to all of it.

concur wholeheartedly sir

Those who wore their AMM 3s, did the leather loosen up a bit? My size is still perfect in length but a bit tight on the sides due to wide feet.

Those who wore their AMM 3s, did the leather loosen up a bit? My size is still perfect in length but a bit tight on the sides due to wide feet.
I wear mine all the time and no loosening so far. Mine didn’t feel snug from the start like other 3s do before a few wears.

Virgil also said to buy replicas :nerd:

Context matters. That’s not exactly what his meant. He mentioned that Off-White was a brand to inspire those that can’t afford to buy it. Replicas are an affirmation that his brand, his ideas are relevant. If it wasn’t no one would bother to actually make fakes. He challenged those that do, to make their own brand. He knows the demographics that want his brand, his collaborations with Nike, Jordan Brand…, the youth are the ones that influence, circulate, create…..They make the brands relevant even if they can’t afford to buy them.

Last edited:
Content matters. That’s not exactly what his meant. He mentioned that Off-White was a brand to inspire those that can’t afford to buy it. Replicas are an affirmation that his brand, his ideas are relevant. If it wasn’t no one would bother to actually make fakes. He challenged those that do, to make their own brand. He knows the demographics that want his brand, his collaborations with Nike, Jordan Brand…, the youth are the ones that influence, circulate, create…..They make the brands relevant even if they can’t afford to buy them.

Yeah, you right. He never did say to buy replicas.
Still not rocking any OWs with the tag on though :lol:

I feel like people are overvaluing union 4s based off the brand and overlooking the ****ty design.

And I feel like people are undervaluing the legendary design of these 3s. Maybe it has something to do with it being a women's shoe, in spite of the a ma maniere branding. The off white branding didn't matter that the 4s were women's.

My unions are on the way but I really don't care for them.

I feel like people are overvaluing union 4s based off the brand and overlooking the ****ty design.

And I feel like people are undervaluing the legendary design of these 3s. Maybe it has something to do with it being a women's shoe, in spite of the a ma maniere branding. The off white branding didn't matter that the 4s were women's.

If you want the truth those unions are trash....ugliest CW's on a pair of 4's I've ever seen....

I think those awful Union 4s are hyped because they can ride the coattails of the Union 1s which were amazing. These AMM 3s can stand on their own because of how phenomenal they are.

Back
Top Bottom