A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

My bad I meant i dont see them going up past a certain point.. My guess would be capping at $500

The AMM 3 is going for about $600 in my size now. But you don’t see the 1s going for more? To all those waiting for them to get cheaper don’t wait too long.

This trend of ever-escalating prices has to slow or stop eventually. It’s based on fashion and trends, not an inherent value in the shoes. People will eventually move on to something else (or the economy will change) and the prices on all these shoes will come back down.

Seen this coming tbh. Grabbed my wifes W7 at around $290 on GOAT & scoop with the quickness. They are sitting at around right now... 405+( they were around 500 a lil bit ago).
My sz W11.5 were at 500 and now looking at around 788+.
Dont see the price going down anytime soon...
i sold my pair of 14.5’s that i hit on snkrs and regretted ever since. i saw the prices all shooting up past $600 so i ended up copping another pair of 14.5’s at $449 because who knows when they’re gonna shoot up past $600.

I’m just glad I ain’t had to pay that ticket for these. Hit a pair on the online drop and doubled up when I saw a Insta-ship pair on Goat for $348. Price jump on these were inevitable, after multiple outlets deemed these jawns to be Sneaker of the Year. I feel like lots of people that hit the 1’s recently got some FOMO and are doubling back for these.

I tend to keep almost all the W's I get for retail & rarely sell unless they just don't do it for me in person... Pollens were this recently.

I’m just glad I ain’t had to pay that ticket for these. Hit a pair on the online drop and doubled up when I saw a Insta-ship pair on Goat for $348. Price jump on these were inevitable, after multiple outlets deemed these jawns to be Sneaker of the Year. I feel like lots of people that hit the 1’s recently got some FOMO and are doubling back for these.
Appreciate the TD OOP again brotha! You the real MVP!:nthat:

Screenshot_20211215-111616_Outlook.jpg

Been talking about the sneaker bubble bursting since the 2009 Space Jam 11’s at least…Sneaker over inflation is, sadly, probably not going to change anytime soon…

It's not bursting more so rotation. Once people decided 80's basketball shoes aren't the hottest thing there goes the elevated value.

See Nike basketball, Adidas boost.

Man we've seen dunks go from coveted, to hitting outlets, to reselling again. It's all a cycle. Buy what you like at the price you're comfortable with and wear your shoes.

If you're looking to "invest" it's better places to put your money.

It's not bursting more so rotation. Once people decided 80's basketball shoes aren't the hottest thing there goes the elevated value.

See Nike basketball, Adidas boost.

Man we've seen dunks go from coveted, to hitting outlets, to reselling again. It's all a cycle. Buy what you like at the price you're comfortable with and wear your shoes.

If you're looking to "invest" it's better places to put your money.

but Jordan 1's have been in a high demand for almost a decade now. At least the OG colorways since they started putting NA back on them.

So all the retro+ or ****ty colorways, you might say that, but back in 2013/2014 you had Royals going for double/triple retail, Knicks having some resell, and those crap McDonald's Highlight Reels going for well under retail.

So it's not really a good comparison between Dunks or Boost.

Back
Top Bottom