A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

This is absolutely wild. I hope everyone got a pair when they were in the high 300s-mid 400s.
1640804167058.png

Y’all acting like the 3s as never gonna go up. Y’all didn’t see us buying 2 or 3 pairs when they were dumb cheap?

Lol.. pay attention… we know the assets not instagram.

i got my pairs at that time too lol its just crazy to see the price being driven up so quickly

we all knew it was coming?

i was just simply stating the fact that they have started to rise fast in mens sz13. which was the most abundant size and lowest in resale this whole time.

idk who was acting like they didnt know 3s were gonna rise in value, or acting like they see people buying 2-3 pairs when they were cheap. lol.

I just unloaded two pairs, still have three. I went a little overboard with these back in the summer :lol:
Had to wait till now for prices to bounce back just to basically break even plus a handful of dollars. I’m fine with that, as I didn’t buy my pairs intending to make a big profit. The pairs I still have, I paid mid-$400s for each, which now looks like a huge bargain. The pricing on all this stuff really is out of control when you look at it objectively. I mean, thinking $400-plus for sneakers is a good deal? :smh:

I mean if your into designer shoes/ sneakers….. some of those sneakers are like $400 on sale
True but none of that makes these prices any less ridiculous. Frankly, the retail prices are (again objectively) already incredibly high for what we actually get.
Obviously I’ve paid some idiotic prices a few times and no one forced me to do so, but 95-percent of my shoes were purchased for msrp. It’s gonna need to be something utterly amazing for me to pay $400-plus again. AMMs, OW Vs and Kobe Masterpieces are the only shoes I ever paid anywhere near that for, in my entire 30 years of being a shoe dork. It’s an unsustainable price point for me, and I make enough money right now to where it’s not a life-altering issue whatsoever. But it’s still too much, especially when you already have too many shoes.

Last edited:
Shot in the dark. Can anyone help me out and sell me their protective sleeve that goes over the box? Size men’s 10.5ish. PM me if so.

My size has been around $650 since the summer. I went back and checked and was glad I got them when they were ONLY $425.

Looks like it's jumped to almost 8 now.

I think a lot of people realize now they missed out, plus Christmas money

A reason for the recent price spike in these is they were "the shoe of the year" on SOOOO many of those end of the year lists on social media the past few weeks. Demand has shot up lots, and the kids want to be cool.
Yeah. It’ll be interesting to see if they keep rising or drop off again in the short/medium term

Glad I paid $454 (tax & shipping included) from GOAT back in May. Now that the year is actually over, I can go ahead and say it was my SOTY. So understated but beautiful. Nice materials. James hit it out of the park on this one!
Would I be crazy if I were to say that prices might dip a bit in the upcoming years? There's no crazy collabs I can think of for 2022, but once the attention wears off a bit, it's possible.

Back
Top Bottom