A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Still salty about this pair of shoes lol I had my homegirl & her friends enter the local raffle in her city & I still didn’t hit .

Can’t justify paying $700 for a pair of sneakers , I recently hit on the 1s on their site so that’ll be enough for me

Is that man really wearing khaki cargo pants

Khalid doing them wrong without a taper at the bottom or tied-cuffs.

Cargos fitted correctly (tapered, sinched at cuffs, or tied/drawstring cuffs) are a staple! But when you lettin' the cuffs loose like Khalid that's a no.

Couldn’t disagree with you more.

Cargos with the drawstring hanging is corny most of the time.

Cuffing cargos is twice as corny.

Trying to picture what you mean by drawstring hanging.

And cuffing cargos??? :lol: I don't know if I've seen that but sounds terrible.

Trying to picture what you mean by drawstring hanging.

And cuffing cargos??? :lol: I don't know if I've seen that but sounds terrible.
I pretty much despise tight-cuffed pants, of any kind. Every time I wear pants like that, I feel like I look ridiculous LOL

I pretty much despise tight-cuffed pants, of any kind. Every time I wear pants like that, I feel like I look ridiculous LOL

It's not for everyone...I guess, but I'll take that over NT Denim, bell bottoms, flared pants any day. :lol:

Relaxed/Flared pants >>> tying your cargos at the ankle :lol:
Jim Halpert Nope GIF - Jim Halpert Nope The Office - Discover & Share GIFs

I haven’t cuffed my pants or had the tailored cuffed for many, many years.

But quite a few OG J3’s were rocked with pegged jeans (Z Cav or Girboud) back in the day.

I haven’t cuffed my pants or had the tailored cuffed for many, many years.

But quite a few OG J3’s were rocked with pegged jeans (Z Cav or Girboud) back in the day.

I know, I was being extreme for emphasis. :lol:
I pegged all my pants back in the early '90s, too, so I can't even explain why I'm so averse to cuffed bottoms and tapered pants--even sweats--today. When I see other people wearing stuff like that, I don't think it looks bad. But when I see it on myself, like I said, I feel ridiculous LOL. I do have a couple pairs of sweats/warm-up pants that are cuffed and I don't mind them, but overall I mostly just can't do it.

I pegged all my pants back in the early '90s, too, so I can't even explain why I'm so averse to cuffed bottoms and tapered pants--even sweats--today. When I see other people wearing stuff like that, I don't think it looks bad. But when I see it on myself, like I said, I feel ridiculous LOL. I do have a couple pairs of sweats/warm-up pants that are cuffed and I don't mind them, but overall I mostly just can't do it.

Haha, there’s a lot of early 90’s fashion that I don’t rock. I’m actually with you on the highly tapered look. I think back then it was the logical conclusion of the “v” silhouette, but my highly padded suit coats are long gone, too.

Sometimes I kind of wish silk shirts would come back. Just for comfort reasons..

Haha, there’s a lot of early 90’s fashion that I don’t rock. I’m actually with you on the highly tapered look. I think back then it was the logical conclusion of the “v” silhouette, but my highly padded suit coats are long gone, too.

Sometimes I kind of wish silk shirts would come back. Just for comfort reasons..

Don't forget the collar-less button-up shirt, too :lol:

Couldn’t disagree with you more.

Cargos with the drawstring hanging is corny most of the time.

Cuffing cargos is twice as corny.
I’m a firm believer in that fashion is totally subjective, and anyone can and should do whatever they wanna do.

With that being said, I’m with you in that I’m NEVER cuffing, cinching, or drawstringing. I’d never knock anyone that does, but for me personally it’s just not the move.

I demand that post JNCO bring byke szn the trend be a call back to pin rolling.

Back
Top Bottom