A Ma Maniere AJ4

Actually not bad on the 3s except for the sloppy lacing job lol

HMMMM.....I guess it is difficult to criticize in a constructive manner, huh? So, due to the violet ore laces being longer than standard AJ3 laces (as you should know that they are), I have to use the outer holes at the bottom of the shoe so they are not too long at the top of the shoe. I do not like to use all 5 holes at the bottom of the shoe though and usually the 2nd inner hole would be covered by the laces, but for the picture I posted I was only trying to show how the color of the laces looked on the show and not looking to make sure the lace job itself was perfect.

Instead of trying to be funny or whatever, you could have asked me why I laced my shoe the way I did, suggest a better way for me to use the longer laces on the shoe or just not said anything at all if you did not like it (I know that is a foreign concept online though because people like to freely say whatever behind an avatar and a screen name). And before you say that what you said "is not that serious" or whatever, just like you were able to say what you wanted to say to me, I am saying what I want to say in my response to you. Anyway, Happy Holidays! ✌🏾
Sheesh

All I said was the violet laces looked actually not bad. They also were sloppy. I don’t know why some folks struggle to take a truthful comment. Not everything needs to be sugar coated. Happy holidays!

89097A89-1581-4F4D-B3FC-4CEB9FE2445E.jpeg
A9CF627D-A2E9-42D4-88EA-CDBC80F0AE86.jpeg

All weekend. Swapped out the insoles from my bred 4s and the fit is 100% better.

Skipped on these but totally irritates me when they have inconsistent sizing for high heat drops. Like really? I can I understand it if was a returnable GR release…. Can’t imagine how heated I’d be if I ordered my TTS when these clearly run .5 to full size up :smh:
This is really true. I feel like for a collab, the brand (AMM) really should’ve quadruple checked the sizing made sense. Seems like an oversight that should not happen. I don’t even know how some folks here went up 0.5 on the drop cuz I don’t even think the tight fit talk popped up til pairs started arriving in hand.

Just picked up my AMM pair from Fedex. People were not kidding about the snug fit. Also, maybe I have not worn 4s in a while but these feel really stiff on the feet even with the quilted sockliner/insole.

Im surprised because I have the 2s from AMM and they may be one of the most comfortable Jordans I own.

I've already confirmed the trade (just waiting on shoes to be delivered tomorrow), but wanted to get ya'll thoughts anyway. Lost and found GS size 5.5 + 150 for AMM 4 size 9. I have 5 pairs of the GS and only managed to get a size 7 AMM4 on drop day. The 4's in a size 9 are going to be personals.

Looks like a good deal to me skaterplayer808 skaterplayer808

As for the sizing issues I think a lot of the sizing issues comes from the fact that they changed the toe box shape pretty significantly on these 4s. Coupled with the the quilted liner makes a pretty snug fit. I went true to size with my pair and even with just wearing them around the house I could feel the shoe loosening up. I am 245 lbs and don’t have wide feet so that might be helping my case.

My pair just got here. These are TTS for me after a quick try on, but I guess I won't know for sure until I wear em for a day.

Finally picking up my pair after work today from the FedEx hub. Hopefully no funny business. Package from the first drop been there since last Wednesday

Touchdown! I’m very happy to say that these fit me perfect at TTS size 11. Maybe it’s just certain sizes that run small? Idk but don’t panic if you went TTS. Also happy that I got a nice pair, no QC issues or creasing. I feel like I got one of the only pairs of 3s with bad QC so this makes up for it.
12C3425F-7445-409F-852A-5947F17B145C.jpeg

any chance these run small for anyone? Had to get 12.5 and I’m a tts 12.
Wore mine yesterday and I will say I definitely was lucky by getting a .5 size up. The length is maybe .25 too big, but the snug fit on the sides made getting a .5 up the move. Thank you to all those who took my size and forced me to get a 12.5 lol

Back
Top Bottom