A Ma Maniere AJ4

For anyone wondering how close these are in color to the Cool Greys

IMG_9559.jpg

I’d imagine the bulk of the orders will probably ship this week…Today is the 6th business day after the drop and they did say to give them 7-10 business days…

I finally got a shipping email from AMM from the initial drop this afternoon. Took them long enough.

Manual W from AMM site touched down today in the Bay Area. Echoing other comments saying the sneaker runs small. I’m a 10.5 in practically everything but man I could’ve used an 11 in these. Quality is on point and the color is nice, but these are nowhere in the realm of the 3’s in terms of comfort and execution.

Attachments

• 3CAC29C6-0AE7-4972-9086-6C3222513684.jpeg
    3CAC29C6-0AE7-4972-9086-6C3222513684.jpeg
    311.4 KB · Views: 181
Finally picked up my pair from FedEx holding from the initial drop, now that I’m home

E8994B7C-5057-41B0-BB4D-243DF654FFC9.jpeg

Box got messed up during shipping, but I ain’t wearing the box. The shoes on the other hand are an excellent pair. No stains or creasing. Fit TTS for me

Picked up my pair from FedEx yesterday and tried them on this morning. I have super-wide feet, and there’s no way I’m going to wear those comfortably.

Thinking I’ll try to get a full size up and use toe inserts.

Anyone got any predictions on prices now that the SNKRS pairs seem to be rolling in?

Got mine today from Nike, wish they actually cared how they shipped these, they just tossed these into a bigger box to get the &#!% beat out of them,I know I’m not wearing the box but with the extra details here in this packaging shouldnt they also show up not dinged, cracked, and creased up? That said the sneakers are 🔥.

Picked up my pair from FedEx yesterday and tried them on this morning. I have super-wide feet, and there’s no way I’m going to wear those comfortably.

Thinking I’ll try to get a full size up and use toe inserts.

Anyone got any predictions on prices now that the SNKRS pairs seem to be rolling in?
$350 on the low end close to $500 on the high end and that’s before $40-$50 StockX fees

Found a local reseller willing to trade his DS 10.5 Cliver SB’s for these if I add $100. Easily taking the trade. I sold the Cliver’s a while back and it’s the one sneaker I immediately regretted selling. And it’s about to be Christmas time… hoping you guys enjoy the 4’s… these weren’t it for me (and I LOVE my 3’s).

Back
Top Bottom