A Ma Maniere Air Jordan 4 Violet Ore DV6773-220 Release Date

A Ma Maniere Air Jordan 4 Violet Ore DV6773-220 Release Date

Via Private selection

dusty purple giving me Travis vibes

Attachments

• 7B6E29C2-8FBE-44CF-A963-BEAB436156CC.jpeg
    7B6E29C2-8FBE-44CF-A963-BEAB436156CC.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 117
I dig it …. I agree with some of y’all, they’d be better if they broke up the monochrome…. Guessing we’ll see lace swap pics pretty soon 👀

Ohhh man. This could be interesting as far as comfort goes. No padding at the heel/Achilles. It's almost like the deconstructed stuff we've seen in the past on Air Max, Dunks, and those 2's. Not sure how I feel about this.

Screenshot_20220728-190029.png
Angles. There's padding, whole inner collar is the diamond stitched satin type material that was on inside of tongue on 3s. It's not super thick but it's not just bare back there.

Wonder if we'll need to size up on these AMM4s. That insole looks thick.
Does anybody size up on their regular AJ4s or do you guys go TTS? My AJ4s are TTS, length is good but the width could be wider.

the 3’s ran big on me in my true size… could’ve half sized down easily.. I’m thinking the same wit these 🤷🏾‍♂️

Man these look fire to me. The mockup with the J3 colorway made it an easy skip for me but something about that all mauve upper grabs me

Angles. There's padding, whole inner collar is the diamond stitched satin type material that was on inside of tongue on 3s. It's not super thick but it's not just bare back there.

It's more about how it's kinda raw edged there than the satin. That's what worries me. I haven't had great luck with that in the past. :ohwell:

It's more about how it's kinda raw edged there than the satin. That's what worries me. I haven't had great luck with that in the past. :ohwell:
I haven't had any issues and I wear no show socks most the time. Just wear crew socks if it bothers you. But yea its not rolled into where it meets the satin like on say WC3 where it's rolled into where it meets the inner collar.

Back
Top Bottom