A Ma Maniere AJ4

I just don’t love the upper being completely monochrome. Perhaps a lace swap would set them off.

Super meh. Bland looking upper and the midsole looks weird. Too much of that bone color.

NA looks good with nice alignment.

Would have preferred wings to be a diff color.

Overall shape (slope from top to tow) doesn't look nice.

The initial customs that looked like the 3s were MUCH better.

Yeah, but way too similar to the 3.

You look at the AMM 1, 2, and 3, and you can see they all stick to the same theme of colors, but none of them are an exact copy.
1 - white and burgundy
2 - white and black with burgundy
3 - white with grey and light purple

If the 4s looked like the customs that are floating around, then it becomes an exact copy of the 3s. They need to lock that AMM3 colorway in the vault and let the AMM3s be AMM3s. The colorway of the 3 is what made it amazing.

Black laces are a must on this pair to set them off and break the monochrome blandness.

One black. One sail/white.

I'm not going to allow this shoe to spend the rest of its life being a colour.

its-black-its-white-michael-jackson-video (1).gif

Yeah, but way too similar to the 3.

You look at the AMM 1, 2, and 3, and you can see they all stick to the same theme of colors, but none of them are an exact copy.
1 - white and burgundy
2 - white and black with burgundy
3 - white with grey and light purple

If the 4s looked like the customs that are floating around, then it becomes an exact copy of the 3s. They need to lock that AMM3 colorway in the vault and let the AMM3s be AMM3s. The colorway of the 3 is what made it amazing.

Nah, the 1&2 are pretty similar. I can’t think of an occasion where’d I’d wear one and not the other.

But I do agree that the 3 is very different and I’m happy that the 4 is different from all 3.

I do wish they’d done more to add contrast to the upper since the color already doomed it to Friday or weekends for me.

Still, will buy at resale if necessary.

Nah, the 1&2 are pretty similar. I can’t think of an occasion where’d I’d wear one and not the other.

But I do agree that the 3 is very different and I’m happy that the 4 is different from all 3.

I do wish they’d done more to add contrast to the upper since the color already doomed it to Friday or weekends for me.

Still, will buy at resale if necessary.

The reason I say the 1 and 2 are different is because the AMM2 has black all over the shoe, while the AMM1 has no black on it other than the the tongue tag.

Looking at the box, i can see why they chose the colorway they did. It’s their rendition of the Black Cement 4s, why is why there is a pic of MJ celebrating hitting the shot over Ehlo on the box lid.

Pictures speak 1,000 words. I bet when the first good pictures of these come out, lots of those uninterested will change their mind.

Let em get the Kith filter. 😄

Well no ****, those first few pics are terrible and dont flatter the shoe at all. Once theres actual decent pics then we can all make a real judgement. Everything for now just barbershop talk.

Well no ****, those first few pics are terrible and dont flatter the shoe at all. Once theres actual decent pics then we can all make a real judgement. Everything for now just barbershop talk.

As unflattering as the current pics are, I can still see how good these are gonna look. Once them glamour shots come out with black laces.... oh buddy :emoji_heart_eyes:. Be prepared for the hype meter to break.

These 4s gonna be up there with the 3s. Already saving up just in case. Any means possible :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom