A Ma Maniere AJ4

Half size is better for me I have a little wiggle room in my left shoe, TTS would’ve been tight and my pinky toes would be gettin ate up, like dude said this is not an everyday wear

Any decent leather isnt gunna be comfy on tge first couple of wears.. hopefully they should get comfy by christmas lol

Fit me better than other 4’s in my collection honestly 🤷‍♂️…Nowhere near as bad as the red thunders or black canvas pairs…

Going to guess people just aren’t used to the way the model fits, or got used to the oversized boxy toe boxes they used to have…Wide footers size up in 4’s is the standard, otherwise TTS is fine…

Last edited:
Fit me better than other 4’s in my collection honestly 🤷‍♂️…Nowhere near as bad as the red thunders or black canvas pairs…

Going to guess people just aren’t used to the way the model fits, or got used to the oversized boxy toe boxes they used to have…Wide footers size up in 4’s is the standard, otherwise TTS is fine…
whats wrong w black canvas 4?

I wanna say Lightnings vegetaray123 vegetaray123

For me these fight about the same as my Lightnings…

In comparison the pairs that I’ve gotten this year (Red Thunders, Black Canvas, Military Black’s) all fit noticeably smaller…Nike is tinkering with the fit on the 4’s for sure…

Maybe the discrepancy in this particular release is the material usage…Some cuts on that upper are thicker than others or something…

I'm betting it's more about the materials than shape. ex. My FRs fit slightly differently than my Sashikos than my BC4s. I have over 14 diff 4s, and they're all TTS despite having slightly diff fit. None hurt my feet.

AMMs are slightly more snug, probably from the insole, but liking the feel and wouldn't go half size up or remove/change the insole as it adds to the comfort and overall feel. I can see if you have wider feet, and generally find 4s are tight/hurt, half up on these may be the way to go.

I'm betting it's more about the materials than shape. ex. My FRs fit slightly differently than my Sashikos than my BC4s. I have over 14 diff 4s, and they're all TTS despite having slightly diff fit. None hurt my feet.

AMMs are slightly more snug, probably from the insole, but liking the feel and wouldn't go half size up or remove/change the insole as it adds to the comfort and overall feel. I can see if you have wider feet, and generally find 4s are tight/hurt, half up on these may be the way to go.
shashiko and BC came out 2-3 years ago though. What vegetaray123 vegetaray123 is saying is the recent (this years) releases have trended to fit slightly different. The shape is def different too, I mean look at them compared to the Fire Red 4.

I was just trying to show the difference in materials. I also have Midnight Navy's, Infrareds, Military Black, UNCs, White Oreo. All TTS. Cheers.

I don’t bought these would have been SOTY But know that I have them I am going with the lost and found

I don’t bought these would have been SOTY But know that I have them I am going with the lost and found

dang-ole.gif

Dang ol'

Back
Top Bottom