A Ma Maniere AJ4

I'm trying to be super careful about trying on my half-size up pair (i.e., 10.5) in the event that I want to sell/trade and ultimately get my TTS. (i.e, ,10) As part of being careful, I haven't re-laced them or walked in them. I offered my half-size up pair plus $20 for a TTS pair locally, but he countered with $40 -- :frown:. They do feel a little tighter than my other 4s -- Fire Reds, Breds, Travis Scotts and Unions.

I know I would be fine with the 10.5, but I'm curious if I would prefer a 10.

Should just rock my 10.5 or do the trade and add in $40?

Last edited:
I'm trying to be super careful about trying on my half-size up pair (i.e., 10.5) in the event that I want to sell/trade and ultimately get my TTS. (i.e, ,10) As part of being careful, I haven't re-laced them or walked in them. I offered my half-size up pair plus $20 for a TTS pair locally, but he countered with $40 -- :frown:. They do feel a little tighter than my other 4s -- Fire Reds, Breds, Travis Scotts and Unions.

You would be fine. I re-lace them all the time after trying them on to get them back to a factory lace. No problem selling on the apps or in shops if I need to.

Try them on.

47E41EDF-9158-498B-9091-7732256A2145.jpeg

This can be fixed right? I reached out to a cobbler and he told me they couldn’t be fixed because the material is polyurethane. He said the best solution was to use a dye pen which I won’t do.

i think either dye pen or find some pro to sand it down & repaint, the later would be the cleaner option

Completed the set with the 4s... They definitely nice... Half size up from my tts and they good for me... As some mentioned I wouldn't wear these enough to break in. So me being comfortable when I wear them is a plus... The plushness of the insides feel really good upon me trying them on... Love all 4 pairs.... The A Ma Maniere set is very mature to me. No crazy colors or crazy stitching. No exposed foam or gimmicky tags plastered on the shoes. Just very subtle and classy...

20221204_234616.jpg
20221204_235721.jpg
20221204_231442.jpg
20221204_231709.jpg
20221204_232800.jpg

lol be grateful that the little scratch in the midsole paint isn't the paint chipping of 3s, 4s, 8s, etc from retros past

I’m shocked it’s such a mystery as to why these fit snug when you can look inside the shoe and get your answer :lol:

GOAT pair just came in. These things are HEAVY. Over 22oz for my size 11.

Quality on my pair was fine, except for some sloppy paint. These are a top 3 shoe of 2022 for me.

Attachments

• tempImagenzJrfK.png
    tempImagenzJrfK.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 54
  • tempImageTOSgJk.png
    tempImageTOSgJk.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 74
  • tempImagef50CWk.png
    tempImagef50CWk.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 86
No offense to anyone in particular but these posts of all 4 still ds is a weird flex to me. Wear your shoes, don't flex your ds pairs from 2 years ago. I'd be much more impressed if you'd dogged out the 1-3 and now got the 4. But after seeing that pic I know you don't wear your **** and the 4 is just going to sit in a stack... so cool?

No offense to anyone in particular but these posts of all 4 still ds is a weird flex to me. Wear your shoes, don't flex your ds pairs from 2 years ago. I'd be much more impressed if you'd dogged out the 1-3 and now got the 4. But after seeing that pic I know you don't wear your **** and the 4 is just going to sit in a stack... so cool?
Aye man we've seen ya storage locker

This can be fixed right? I reached out to a cobbler and he told me they couldn’t be fixed because the material is polyurethane. He said the best solution was to use a dye pen which I won’t do.
Bro you went to a cobbler for that? just get some angelus paint and brush over it and throw on some krylon matte finish.

Wonder why 4s are so popular these days when so many have pinky toe and other fitment issues? I've loved 4s since I first laid eyes on them in '89 and wish people would move onto another model so I can cop any colorway I want with ease ;-).

Cause tik tok said so.

I wear my pairs as I see fit... I also have DS money in the bank. So since it's just sitting in there maybe I should send it too..smh...

HAPPY...

Screenshot_20221207_153533_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221207_153516_Gallery.jpg

Nice! Where did you cop your pair from? These are really clean! no creasing, etc.
I got them on ebay.. I guess I just got lucky my pair is great no flaws that I can see..I plan to wear them so I wasn't too concerned with creases as much as mold/ paint/ glue issues

I'm pretty picky with my shoes, but for that scratch I'd honestly just use a sharpie and move on; I doubt you'll even notice it thereafter.

Matte black nail polish is a semi-permanent way to cover that up if you're afraid of messing it up.

Back
Top Bottom