A Ma Maniere AJ4

TTS fits me fine. All 4's I have need some tough breaking in as every pair always feel tight around the pinky toe area. AMM4 are no different. Its not like they made them shorter in length, so TTS still works for me.

TTS fits me fine. All 4's I have need some tough breaking in as every pair always feel tight around the pinky toe area. AMM4 are no different. Its not like they made them shorter in length, so TTS still works for me.
samesies. I think folks dont rock shoes enough for break in; either too many shoes on rotation or they just dont wear enough

TTS fits me fine. All 4's I have need some tough breaking in as every pair always feel tight around the pinky toe area. AMM4 are no different. It’s not like they made them shorter in length, so TTS still works for me.
Exactly what i said to myself last night because i scored a size .5 too big. It’s tight around the toe, so the illusion is there that it fits and you can rock but my toe is right at the stitching at the toe.
I don’t want to pay a difference value and trade cost - so i might stick an extra insole in lol.

These are 🔥 I am so happy I went TTS
Screenshot_20221205_205826_Instagram.jpg
Nice! Where did you cop your pair from? These are really clean! no creasing, etc.

Reactions: Rum
I don't think anyone thinks they made these shorter in length bro lol

It's clearly the materials and mold, perhaps.

No I know, I'm just saying that TTS works for me. Sizing up wouldn't alleviate the tightness of the toebox because thats how 4's mold are imo. If anything, you'll just get a bit more heel slip lol. Your foot naturally slides towards the front of your shoe when you walk so you're still gonna jam your feet to the tight toebox.

Curious since you got your pair from a consignment shop, did they have a half size difference for you to choose from? Did you try them both on to see which felt better? I know some people in here only have half size up and say no way they can go TTS. And theres some people here that only have TTS that say no need to go half size up. Curious to hear anyone's opinion that have both size difference.

Curious since you got your pair from a consignment shop, did they have a half size difference for you to choose from? Did you try them both on to see which felt better? I know some people in here only have half size up and say no way they can go TTS. And theres some people here that only have TTS that say no need to go half size up. Curious to hear anyone's opinion that have both size difference.

Spot I went to had plenty of sizes, but I'm no longer the cat to try on shoes before I buy em.

I go with my usual size and hope for the best lol

Wonder why 4s are so popular these days when so many have pinky toe and other fitment issues? I've loved 4s since I first laid eyes on them in '89 and wish people would move onto another model so I can cop any colorway I want with ease ;-).

My right shoe fits perfect in my TTS. Left shoe is still tight and creases right at my big toe and bends into it bad. Think it's just a QC issue but it sucks. I'll wear them way less than I otherwise would bc of it.

Agreed; 4s are unique. Personally never understood the obsession for 1s. They're not unique. Looked like so many other shoes at that time, like dunks, converse, etc. Not to mention that legacy-wise Jordan was not happy with them (nor the 2s) and was going to leave for Adidas until the 3 came along. 3s had so many unique features, and the 4 seemed like an amazing evolution/improvement over the 3 at that time.

Spot I went to had plenty of sizes, but I'm no longer the cat to try on shoes before I buy em.

I go with my usual size and hope for the best lol

Funny you say that. I do that too, and last couple of non Jordan releases I've grabbed from stores, they've looked at me crazy when I say I don't need to try them on. :lol:

In hand they’re nice. But all these issues on feet and even after wearing it not helping said issues, just causing me to not UNDS em. Too much lately anyway

Like JPS JPS I’m def one to wear my shoes in well and enjoy that process. Doesn’t sound like that’ll work well w these

My right shoe fits perfect in my TTS. Left shoe is still tight and creases right at my big toe and bends into it bad. Think it's just a QC issue but it sucks. I'll wear them way less than I otherwise would bc of it.
And this is after you swapped for an AM90 insole? Must’ve been issues caused by working with this type of material.

The last (mold) or anything wasn’t changed but seems like the panels and materials threw production into some QC issues

And this is after you swapped for an AM90 insole? Must’ve been issues caused by working with this type of material.

The last (mold) or anything wasn’t changed but seems like the panels and materials threw production into some QC issues
Yea after I changed insoles. They helped but that area by my big tie still gets crushed from the top. Weird, never had that issue before.

Back
Top Bottom